Sign in to follow this  
IsntLifeFunny

Who can decipher this?

Sorry, I don't know squat about Q... I've seen where some people say it's a group of conservatives responding as one voice about stuff... I believe some people believe the stuff, some don't, some think it's like a response to deep state (like deep state light - light - light) better off asking elsewhere that's not in my domain... GL!!!

17 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Q is  real guys.

hahahahhahahah!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Goddam thats funny. 

Q is a propaganda arm of the right wing in the USA. 

It's incredibly easy to see by someone with even half a brain. 

It's even funnier when 99.9% of the predictions and breaking news and accusations aren't even close to being true. 

The republicans are too dumb to even set it up right

On 3/23/2020 at 1:58 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I give you this from Tux's tweet.  They don't even agree what they see.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45/status/1244042714489987074

I don't even know what Q+ is.  Q+?  Q wasn't enough?  These people really are this demented.  

Keep in mind these people thought Hillary was in ankle bracelets getting ready to go to Gitmo nearly three years ago.  Mueller was working FOR Trump to take down the pedophile deep state.  And any number of blue ball inducing bullshit that didn't come to pass.  

Yet they still convince themselves it's all real.  

I'm guessing they'd all declared clinically insane if tested.  Just read through that tweet.  They don't live in reality. 

Why do you guys even response to this garbage?  I feel like a group of us need to do a mass ignore of certain posters so we can have uninterrupted real intellectual discussions.

3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I give you this from Tux's tweet.  They don't even agree what they see.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/Scavino45/status/1244042714489987074

I don't even know what Q+ is.  Q+?  Q wasn't enough?  These people really are this demented.  

Keep in mind these people thought Hillary was in ankle bracelets getting ready to go to Gitmo nearly three years ago.  Mueller was working FOR Trump to take down the pedophile deep state.  And any number of blue ball inducing bullshit that didn't come to pass.  

Yet they still convince themselves it's all real.  

I'm guessing they'd all declared clinically insane if tested.  Just read through that tweet.  They don't live in reality. 

LOL! They think his strangely misshapen head and toupee is a Q because he’s saluting? Oh man. I’m not sure whether to laugh or cringe at the stupidity. 

3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Why do you guys even response to this garbage?  I feel like a group of us need to do a mass ignore of certain posters so we can have uninterrupted real intellectual discussions.

Jake changing names every 30 minutes has kind of thrown off the ignore feature. I agree though and have gotten back to at least not quoting. 

On this thread I really did want to see if any of the idiots could attempt to explain what the hell was happening in the link I posted.