tgo

Titans All In on Clowney (Update: Russini Expects him to Sign with Titans)

Just now, japan said:

I think Rivers has more in the tank than Brady. Colts will be good this season. People laughing at them are fools. 

Did you watch Rivers last year ? He throws more TDs to the other team then he does to his own WRs. Chargers knew he was done, or he wouldn't be on the market.

LOL our favorite 3rd rate "insider" Seahawk fan from Florida again.  I find the typos hilarious.

12 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Did you watch Rivers last year ? He throws more TDs to the other team then he does to his own WRs. Chargers knew he was done, or he wouldn't be on the market.

We’ll see. Rivers with Reich could be good. 

Edited by japan

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL our favorite 3rd rate "insider" Seahawk fan from Florida again.  I find the typos hilarious.

The very nature of insider info with secret "sources" is begging to be questioned and looked at with scrutiny/criticism. As it should be.

Any "insider" who starts getting pissy about people questioning them can be quickly dismissed. Even if this turns out to be true, this guy's an illiterate clown show looking for an audience to happen to.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

The very nature of insider info with secret "sources" is begging to be questioned and looked at with criticism. As it should be.

Any "insider" who starts getting pissy about people questioning them can be quickly dismissed. Even if this turns out to be true, this guy's an illiterate clown show looking for an audience to happen to.

I know.  The guy has changed his "story" multiple times.  I just find it comically hilarious...and slightly disturbing.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I know.  The guy has changed his "story" multiple times.  I just find it comically hilarious...and slightly disturbing.

I'm thinking it's somebody shut in and going stir crazy, looking for attention.

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I for some reason am very curious if he picked that name or had to since other people had has wanted name. 

It is such non sense that I can't help but wonder lol.

3 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

Rappaport saying we have a contract agreed with Clowney

Said this where? 

Edited by tgo

Just now, Tex in a Can said:

Trying to copy tweet, 4 year contract.

There’s no tweet, probably a fake account.