The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

21 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Oh fuck the Colts. Their reign is at an end.

I thought so too, but they really just needed someone at QB that can manage a game and throw when needed. Brissett was average af. Rivers has torched us his entire career. 

Buckner vs our line? Oh yeah that's gonna be fun. Imagine putting Clowney in that mix. Colts have a good team. Texans seem to be imploding. Jags have 12 picks lol. 

Just when I thought we were a lock for the division, here come these fucking Colts. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

Just now, japan said:

I think Rivers has more in the tank than Brady. Colts will be good this season. People laughing at them are fools. 

Did you watch Rivers last year ? He throws more TDs to the other team then he does to his own WRs. Chargers knew he was done, or he wouldn't be on the market.

12 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Did you watch Rivers last year ? He throws more TDs to the other team then he does to his own WRs. Chargers knew he was done, or he wouldn't be on the market.

We’ll see. Rivers with Reich could be good. 

Edited by japan

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL our favorite 3rd rate "insider" Seahawk fan from Florida again.  I find the typos hilarious.

The very nature of insider info with secret "sources" is begging to be questioned and looked at with scrutiny/criticism. As it should be.

Any "insider" who starts getting pissy about people questioning them can be quickly dismissed. Even if this turns out to be true, this guy's an illiterate clown show looking for an audience to happen to.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

The very nature of insider info with secret "sources" is begging to be questioned and looked at with criticism. As it should be.

Any "insider" who starts getting pissy about people questioning them can be quickly dismissed. Even if this turns out to be true, this guy's an illiterate clown show looking for an audience to happen to.

I know.  The guy has changed his "story" multiple times.  I just find it comically hilarious...and slightly disturbing.

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL our favorite 3rd rate "insider" Seahawk fan from Florida again.  I find the typos hilarious.

I for some reason am very curious if he picked that name or had to since other people had has wanted name. 

It is such non sense that I can't help but wonder lol.

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic