The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Hard to know if the problem is health or contract or both.

I would want to watch it to make my mind up but from the tweets it seems like it’s the medical exam. 

Shit if I had to guess AAS and Jrob don't wanna drop $20mil on an asset sight unseen. Vrabel seemed like he was advocating pulling the trigger. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Hard to know if the problem is health or contract or both.

I would want to watch it to make my mind up but from the tweets it seems like it’s the medical exam. 

It’s probably both.  Hard to pay 20+ million on someone with a lengthy injury history without a thorough physical with your own doctors.

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

RIP Clowney to Titans 

Not necessarily. I did say that if they signed Clowney that they would probably look to play more diamond front type schemes like Vrabel did in Houston. If so they they would want plenty of OLBs.

Also, remember when the Patriots rolled out an all LB front line a few years back? If the Titans signed Clowney they could have a nickel front that was Simmons plus a ton of LBs.

4 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Shit if I had to guess AAS and Jrob don't wanna drop $20mil on an asset sight unseen. Vrabel seemed like he was advocating pulling the trigger. 

He finished the season healthy with Seattle presumably. And they are trying to keep him. It's not like he is coming off a major injury.

Edited by Starkiller

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

He finished the season healthy with Seattle presumably. And they are trying to keep him. It's not like he is coming off a major injury.

He had core surgery in January.  I think he tore some muscle.

17 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

@BudAdams

Yea think Clowney might be unsigned so far because of price.?  

Clearly it is but if you think 17M - 18 M a year is indicative of the player you claimed he was, well that's why you're the idiot that you are!

The fact no team can do physicals and he's coming off a surgery after his exit physical is undoubtedly a huge factor.

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic