tgo

The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

2 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Clowney physical tomorrow? Logan Ryan to return to Titans? Titans looking at Jonathan Joseph also? Lots of questions to be answered this week

I could actually see Joseph being a depth option for leadership and having played under Vrabel and Midget previously. 

We know how Robinson loves to sign those 36 year olds. 

18 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

Look at all these rumors surrounding me every day
I just need some time, some time to get away
From all these rumors, I can't take it no more
My best friend said there's one out now about Clowney's injured core

I hope you punch yourself in the balls for this

37 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

Look at all these rumors surrounding me every day
I just need some time, some time to get away
From all these rumors, I can't take it no more
My best friend said there's one out now about Clowney's injured core

You're a drag queen from the 80s, right?

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You're a drag queen from the 80s, right?

Unless this (he, she, it, they) takes a side I claim victory 

10 hours ago, kyle021 said:

Stfu  bc dude the shit wasn’t serious and it’s been talked about a thousand times. Shut your stupid fucking mouth and don’t derail this thread with your bull Shit. 

Got a problem? Hit my inbox you moronic fuck. 

Most of your posts aren't serious, or at least nobody takes them that way.  They still make you sound like a certifiable idiot.  

If this thread were to get derailed, I have little doubt you would start another 4 to clutter the board with more of your drivel.  

Just now, IowaOiler said:

Most of your posts aren't serious, or at least nobody takes them that way.  They still make you sound like a certifiable idiot.  

If this thread were to get derailed, I have little doubt you would start another 4 to clutter the board with more of your drivel.  

Come on, be easy on the guy. He just watched his team choke away a Super Bowl. That's gotta have a negative affect, you know?

5 hours ago, tgo said:

With all our other needs, I don’t see how a DL can be drafted early. 

We have too many holes right now and it is problematic. 

So far the team is much worse overall than last year exactly how it stands now, but hopefully we make some moves in FA to at least partially mitigate that. 

Majorly upgrading the pass rush with Beasley and Clowney would be the best thing we could do for the defense and would cover up holes elsewhere. They obviously expect Simmons to take a sizeable step forward as well. On offense we should be pretty set except for a back up rb which is easy to obtain and possibly upgrading Kelly.