The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

Just now, freakingeek said:

Too much drama. And these last minute antics don't help his case a bit. 

They at least don't help the fans' perception, I don't think.  I can't speak for everyone, but a lot of the luster has worn off.  He has that he is an athletic freak and capable of putting this defense into top 3 contention.

18 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

They at least don't help the fans' perception, I don't think.  I can't speak for everyone, but a lot of the luster has worn off.  He has that he is an athletic freak and capable of putting this defense into top 3 contention.

As much as we need him, I'm sure JRob isn't feeling too warm and fuzzy about the negotiation process either. To use an old Dan Dierdorf euphemism,
The guy is "vacillating".

1 hour ago, Maker84 said:

yes it does, Titans style of football hasn’t won a damn thing in the last 10 years. Until they become a pass first offense with a fast/aggressive/attacking defense they will continue to be a third tier franchise.

Clowney wants to go to a Super Bowl contender 

Eeyore_3.jpg

1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

Too much drama. And these last minute antics don't help his case a bit. 

Well, these guys don't live in the real world like we do, so they don't think like we do either.  He can live in that other world as long as he can be a difference maker on the field.  This is one big, fast, powerful sumbitch that has high potential to be a difference maker.  Sure, there's some risk involved in a few places, but this team is solid from Owner to #53, so whatever issue arises will be handled without difficulty, even if he doesn't work out.  The risk is definitely worth the potential of this signing.  The diva will get knocked off of him some in a few years, but for now.....I say pay him and let's go.  

• Jonboy locked this topic