The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Is this the longest running thread? Feels like it

Not even 2nd yet, but close. Suh thread was about 200 posts longer.

The top is a Mariota thread. We would need more than another 1000 posts to match that...

And that’s just the football threads. The non-spoiler Game of Thrones thread is the (mad) king.

Edited by Starkiller

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The top is a Mariota thread. We would need more than another 1000 posts to match that...

And that’s just the football threads. The non-spoiler Game of Thrones thread is the (mad) king.

Was about to respond with the question. At this moment? But you beat me 2 it.

17 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I was really talking about time. Theres a post everyday in this thread since January thats gotta be a record. 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Im assuming one of the old VY threads would have to be tops no? Though I guess technically that would be the old forum, this one started up right around the 2011 draft right? If that’s the case the first massive thread would’ve probably been the Manning thread.

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

All I know is if Clowney gets signed it is a massive deal for JRob and potentially puts us in the SB.

However, if he signs somewhere else we didn't need the stiff and we are glad we didn't waste money on this POS.

So either way we can't lose on the deal.

In reality this is making people think and say some really stupid things.  Like the one about how drafting Moss wouldn't have made a difference.

Never mind he is one of the greatest WRs of all time and the guy we ended up with was a 1st round bust.  

Either way instead of just waiting to see what happens I think we should visit this thread and contribute absolutely nothing to it each day.

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Watching that is like waiting for Clowney to sign for sure.  

You know some little bit of you likes watching it. Maybe not the whole thing lol. But no1 can not enjoy that.

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
36 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

Done.

Also, it's a bit annoying to see updates on this thread only to pop in to see some totally off-topic discussion. This has been much better lately but I was actually splitting completely off-topic side conversations into their own thread for a while there. So, please try to keep things somewhat on topic like we have been.

You definitely should do that more often. Some of these threads get derailed.  And sometimes I can be guilty of it myself.

1 hour ago, TitansGuru said:

Done.

Also, it's a bit annoying to see updates on this thread only to pop in to see some totally off-topic discussion. This has been much better lately but I was actually splitting completely off-topic side conversations into their own thread for a while there. So, please try to keep things somewhat on topic like we have been.

First time in a TR thread I see ? 

1 hour ago, TitansGuru said:

Done.

Ah, so it’s your fault this thread isn’t longer!!!

• Jonboy locked this topic