The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, one thing that's apparent to me is that Robinson gets "it" on how to build a football team.  I mean, yeah all of the moves don't work out.  By there is a sound philosophy in how to build a team.  I mean he's just not randomly signing guys and dumping them on the roster.

Right.  I'd say every move he's made since being the GM has had a purpose.  It's not like in the old days where the Titans would draft great athletes regardless of background and assume they'd fit him into a system (DBG, for example).  Robinson never in a million years would have drafted someone like that.

Edited by scine09

On 3/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, Number9 said:

I'm with everybody who is afraid of Clowney.  The reason he's not signed is injury problems and the rap on him when he came out.  Takes plays off.  He may or may not be taking plays off, but that rap usually doesn't just pop up on a player.  He wants a big deal and it's not a one year deal.  If he gets a long term deal, it's a big risk.  A player as good as him would ordinarily have signed day one for record money.  With the risk involved, I'm against rolling the dice.

Somebody may have already sent the same response, but as usual I'm behind, and I feel so strongly about this I have to commit it to the Internet.

CLOWNEY IS UNSIGNED BECAUSE HE HAS *NEVER* LIVED UP TO HIS PHYSICAL "POTENTIAL", CAN'T STAY HEALTHY, AND HAS NEVER BEEN THE IMPACT PLAYER INTERNET SCOUTS THOUGHT HE WOULD BE.

I can't even see him in a 3-4 and you'd be mad to switch to 4-3 to accommodate this ham-and-egger.

I'll be seriously pissed if we got rid of 99 for this tease.

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would seem this Titans @PFF guy was not entirely honest about his initial social media contact with Clowney, it was in fact him that reached out to Clowney first not Clowney out of the blue following him.

He’s a nobody with all due respect.  Why would Clowney feel the need to follow him after that.  Not getting my hopes up until a more reliable source breaks news.  I’ve learned from Suh haha. 

26 minutes ago, TennTitans23 said:

He’s a nobody with all due respect.  Why would Clowney feel the need to follow him after that.  Not getting my hopes up until a more reliable source breaks news.  I’ve learned from Suh haha. 

Don’t forget Brady’s wife shopping for mansions and a nice school for the kids. 

Edited by Number9

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic