The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, rns90 said:

Time to move on.  On the other hand, it will be interesting to see if this passes the length of the Suh thread.

Move on to who? He is far and away the best free agent remaining. There isn’t someone else to turn to. There are a few other players left worth signing, but no one who can have the impact Clowney can. 

In my opinion, just sit on the money you need for Clowney and wait. If they don’t end up getting him, save it for the guys who they need to extend anyway. 

40 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Move on to who? He is far and away the best free agent remaining. There isn’t someone else to turn to. There are a few other players left worth signing, but no one who can have the impact Clowney can. 

In my opinion, just sit on the money you need for Clowney and wait. If they don’t end up getting him, save it for the guys who they need to extend anyway. 

I don’t see the Titans signing anyone else before the draft personally. 

Maybe plug some holes after the draft if they don’t land Clowney, which seems likely. 

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

I don’t see the Titans signing anyone else before the draft personally. 

Maybe plug some holes after the draft if they don’t land Clowney, which seems likely. 

Maybe Jernigan or a nickel...

Just now, headhunter said:

Isnt Jernigan more of a nose tackle? I havent kept up with him since he was drafted.

He’s a 5 technique or 1 technique. Not a zero technique type though. 

So depends on how you define “nose tackle.” 

6 hours ago, tgo said:

I almost wonder if the Titans were interested but Clowney turned down their max offer and then they moved on to Beasley during the legal tampering period. 

Could be...

or they could’ve signed Beasley, traded Casey to free up money to chase Clowney that way they could field Beasley across from Landry and play Simmons, Jones and Clowney on the line with Evans and Brown at ILB

that would be a beast of a front 7, and maybe the best in the league after SF

34 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

Could be...

or they could’ve signed Beasley, traded Casey to free up money to chase Clowney that way they could field Beasley across from Landry and play Simmons, Jones and Clowney on the line with Evans and Brown at ILB

that would be a beast of a front 7, and maybe the best in the league after SF

49ers homer gonna homer....

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic