NFL Offering Complimentary Game Pass

Jonboy

55 minutes ago, begooode said:

Aaron Nagler✔@AaronNagler

Ok this is dope.

NFL: the first one is free,...

I mean... it is tempting to stick with this shit after all is said and done.

What would hook me like Walt's blue would be if they included all those McNair/George glory day games. There's a LOT from the 1999 season I'd love to revisit. Specifically those 3 Jaguar games. I'd also like to re-watch the Rams regular season game because from what I rememeber even though we won that, they very nearly came back and beat us. I think Fred Miller earned his "false start Miller" nickname in that game.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:11 PM, FRT said:

The Titans organization did just move the date from March 23 to May 4 for season ticket renewal FWIW.

I used to wait until July to make my payment, and they never said a word when I called to do it; that was about 4 years ago, but I doubt they've gotten much stricter about it, those dates are pretty meaningless.

3 hours ago, Makaveli said:

I hate the the NFL app doesn't allow you to use an adapter to hook to your phone to mirror on your T.V.

The nfl app is total trash. The fact you can get a better quality stream from a 3rd party is a joke. And the the play by play if you can't watch is again worse than most 3rd parties as well.

It is better than the xfl app though lol.

Archived