2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

If thats true fuck him. He was declining anyway. He wasn't very good outside of the Ravens game.

This is really a good move to get something for him. He’s been in decline.  Will hurt the emotional Titans fans who think everyone should retire a titan. 

6 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

wow, refused a restructure? OK I stopped laughing at the Texans.

Is that true?

Just now, Callidus said:

Reader may be a option now since everyone wanted him. We have 8mil more in cap.

He signed with Cincy or has at least agreed to a deal

Just now, japan said:

This is really a good move to get something for him. He’s been in decline.  Will hurt the emotional Titans fans who think everyone should retire a titan. 

Truth is very very few players spend their whole career on one team. Even Peyton and Brady weren't able to. Casey one day will retire a Titan.

I’m good with trading Casey given the fact it likely means we are spending the money elsewhere. Now, waiting to see the next move.

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Reader may be a option now since everyone wanted him. We have 8mil more in cap.

He is getting like 4yr/$53M if I am not mistaken...

To be fair, he was an injury or bad season away from being completely untradeable with his salary.  A 7th still seems low though so I think the team is on the cusp of a big signing and needed the space now.