Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

I just saw this new a few minutes and have gone through a range of emotions and thoughts as I read this thread and none of those had me feeling/thinking this is a move that should/would get JRob's seat warm.

Wtf on earth makes you say that?

It isn't just this move. 

Losing Conklin for nothing, trading Casey for a 7th, paying Dennis Kelly etc.

He has work to do. Right now he's doing a real shitty job.

Get used to it folks. This is the Patriot Way. It has paid dividends for them and now we’re looking for to pay dividends here.

You can’t get caught up in your loyalties to players as their play wanes. This is a business.

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

I've criticized some of his decisions but so far he's nailing the offseason.  He locked up the QB, tagged the RB, added an edge rusher, and has a stop gap solution at RT and let's see what other moves the team makes.  As hard as it may be, players like Casey and Ryan are on the down side of their careers.  Good teams make hard decisions.

He is far from nailing it.

Nailing it would mean he didn't waste the tag on a RB while letting our RT that could have brought draft capital go for nothing. Comp picks aren't guaranteed. 

Edited by WG53

I wouldn’t have tagged Henry but that’s the only I have a complaint about.  And they just went to the AFC Championship game, his seat isn’t warm at all.

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

He is far from nailing it.

Nailing it would mean he didn't waste the tag on a RB while letting our RT that could have brought draft capital go for nothing. Comp picks aren't guaranteed.

There's no evidence some primo pick was coming for Conklin.  It's pretty clear that Robinson values Henry more than he did Conklin in terms of replacability regardless of the positional value argument.

17 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

This guy had to spend YEARS playing with mother fuckers like Mike Martin and Sammie Lee Hill just to get flipped for a 7th as soon as we get really good.

Poor one out for Jurrell.

And he's been paid millions for it.  Shouldn't feel sad for any of these guys

3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

The same football guys that are always right with every opinion they give? 

The same that thought Gurden waa so retarded for trading Mack? How much better has that made CHI again?

How did those non Titans football guys feel about Tannehill before he got his chance with TEN?

What the fuck are you talking about? I was rejecting your notion that only titans fans thought he was good.

Nice strawman by the way.

Edited by TeamRamrod

3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

The same football guys that are always right with every opinion they give? 

The same that thought Gurden waa so retarded for trading Mack? How much better has that made CHI again? You know they are without their first rounder again this year? It's with OAK. And now settling for an overrated Foles... 

How did those non Titans football guys feel about Tannehill before he got his chance with TEN?

Is this new 8mm really Simple Jake?