Sign in to follow this  
Dinx81

Rivers Finalizing Deal With Colts

Between Rivers, Watson, Tanny, and whoever the Jags field....how do you not take Tanny right now?  Watson lost his best receiver, and AJ is a fucking stud...shit Corey is a fucking stud but we run the ball so much that he doesn't get the looks he should.  

JRob has put our offense in a position to be a top 5 in the league.  I actually think that we might score more if we moved away from Henry, despite liking that dude more than I thought I could like a RB after Eddie.

18 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

yes I would

good lord people...I love the Titans and I think Tannehill is going to be good for this team but seriously??

The homers on here are seriously retarded.  No one outside of the Titans is taking Tannehill over Watson.  None of them even watched him in Miami.  

20 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey OMan, looks like Touched The Tard has kicked up the KOO KOO level a notch or two. All we need is a good Dueling Banjos thunderstorm to get a cheap underwear stainer the likes even Mother Nature has never seen.

What’s Olierman’s cock taste like after it’s been in your ass? 

3 hours ago, Lars said:

What’s Olierman’s cock taste like after it’s been in your ass? 

6EF38AAC-4ACC-4679-BCE8-FC57DBE53AD0.jpeg.a8b69c65081d1a9141fcd7c819872961.jpeg

Well Touched The Tard, unlike you I’ve never wanted one up the ass but if I had to guess what it taste like........

If they put your head in an industrial blender I would guess something along those lines. You know, sometimes the hungriest of catfish wouldn’t even nibble at.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, bizzyeddie said:

Who would you take as your QB for the Titans?

Even if they were the same age?

But for the record...that was just a priceless response

Tanny without a question.

Watson has his place but it is not a team built like ours

On 3/18/2020 at 1:21 PM, titansfb said:

The homers on here are seriously retarded.  No one outside of the Titans is taking Tannehill over Watson.  None of them even watched him in Miami.  

Great point. So many QB's in every generation have looked so much better than they actually were because of a fantastic supporting cast.

The best examples of this are Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman who both played with some of the greatest players in NFL history.

Edited by Oiler FANatic