Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
abenjami

Titans and Tannehill on Verge of Multi-year Deal (UPDATE: Now official)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

 

I suppose Bud will be hyping this tweet when the do something in the future with Henry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, japan said:

I do love that Bud is now forced to defend Russini on almost every one of her bad 'inside tips.'

 

Where was she wrong on the Titans stuff?  You dolts screaming that over and over doesn't make it true.

 

She was correct that Brown was returning punts in practice and warmups.  She was correct that the coaches were not sold on Mariota and just wanted to play the best QB.  She was correct that the Titans were focused on Tannehill and not as in on Brady as others were reporting.

 

You just didn't like the fact that the front office (Robinson) was driving the start Mariota train,  It took the season nearly being ruined for them to make the logical move to play the better QB to save the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

 

Where was she wrong on the Titans stuff?  You dolts screaming that over and over doesn't make it true.

 

She was correct that Brown was returning punts in practice and warmups.  She was correct that the coaches were not sold on Mariota and just wanted to play the best QB.  She was correct that the Titans were focused on Tannehill and not as in on Brady as others were reporting.

 

You just didn't like the fact that the front office (Robinson) was driving the start Mariota train,  It took the season nearly being ruined for them to make the logical move to play the better QB to save the season.

Brown was the new punt returner.  Vrabel at odds with Robinson.  All wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, japan said:

Brown was the new punt returner.  Vrabel at odds with Robinson.  All wrong.

 

She clearly speculated Brown doing it but why was he in the reps if it wasn't a possibility.

 

As for Vrabel/Robinson, she never said that.  She simply said the tone in Tennessee with the coaches was that they were not sold on Mariota but wanted to play the best QB and that could result in Tannehill playing. 

 

You making stuff up is your biggest problem on here.  Not to mention Russini did get the Tannehill story right in terms of the focus and deal. 

Edited by BudAdams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really surprising that there is a huge jump in his salary next year.  Next up, figuring out which vet RT to sign and acquiring an edge rusher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

 

She clearly speculated Brown doing it but why was he in the reps if it wasn't a possibility.

 

As for Vrabel/Robinson, she never said that.  She simply said the tone in Tennessee with the coaches was that they were not sold on Mariota but wanted to play the best QB and that could result in Tannehill playing. 

 

You making stuff up is your biggest problem on here.  Not to mention Russini did get the Tannehill story right in terms of the focus and deal. 

Wrong.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...