Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Raiders close to signing Mariota

3 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I was clearly just making fun of you from the start.... It truly is astonishing how someone so fragile engages with so many people

Fragile? This has been going on for years. If fragile, I'd have been long gone.

I come here for Titan topics not silly slurs on people.

40 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I'm going to join the Raiders MB and find my bud @8MM , aka @Pok'e.  He'll be easy to find.  All I have to do is say something bad about MM.

And all the RaiderDucks.

Save your time, I'm not joining or reading any Raiders MB. 

1 minute ago, Pok'e said:

Save your time, I'm not joining or reading any Raiders MB. 

Let me know when you change your mind.  It'll be like old times.

Before the 2017 season opener between the Raiders and Titans, Carr spoke of a kinship with Mariota, a Honolulu native who should feel comfortable in Las Vegas, famously known as the ninth Hawaiian island because of the city's popularity with the Polynesian population.

"I love him," Carr said at the time, when both quarterbacks were returning from broken legs suffered late in the 2016 season. "Sometimes I don't really talk to my brothers a lot either, but it doesn't mean I don't love them."

1 hour ago, TeamRobinson said:

Look at this disgusting fuckweasel.

How can this guy not think this past season wasn't the most fun in decades?!!?  King Henry, AJ Brown, and Jonnu Smith busting big gains left and right!  This dude must have pissed in his own cereal once Mariota was benched.  

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Mariota is the Jeremy Lin of football 

So true. The Jeremy Lin shit baffles me ... 

Like they celebrate him on twitter like he was anything close to a star.

2 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

Look at this disgusting fuckweasel.

To the Raiders fans' credit they're kind of trashing him and giving him a reality check.

29 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

How can this guy not think this past season wasn't the most fun in decades?!!?  King Henry, AJ Brown, and Jonnu Smith busting big gains left and right!  This dude must have pissed in his own cereal once Mariota was benched.  

Because he doesn't understand what he's seeing and listens to people like Clay Travis, David Carr , and all of the other opinions of idiots which support his own.  You notice that they virtually always reference the mythical KC performance and wrong offensive system, like we threw him a fucking cricket paddle.  It's all they've got.

Speaking of David Carr, I wonder what he thinks of the signing?  According to him, Mariota was just in the wrong system and is actually better than the guy who finished with the #1 QB rating.  If he's not worried for his brother, then he's completely full of shit.

Edited by abc2330

23 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

What do you think are the chances Delanie follows Mariota to Vegas?  

Not high.  They have a good TE in Waller and the backup Moreau looked decent. 

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Wait till preseason. You'll hear "What the Fuck?" a hundred times.

It'll be good viewing for "entertainment reasons".  Also so glad I don't have to read those damn puff pieces disguised as "journalism".

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

Let me know when you change your mind.  It'll be like old times.

I don't wish to go back to the old times.