Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Raiders close to signing Mariota

7 hours ago, abenjami said:

I think you should look to see what new accounts were created right after @Huston's last post.

On the 615 podcast they answer questions and there was a huge homer "Huston" and I'm sure it was him 

12 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

When it comes to your obsession with Mariota, I’m absolutely not wrong. You have consistently made sure to add SOMETHING in regards to dumb dumb in half of your posts. 

I mean, I’m just pointing it out. That’s all. Haha. 

I don’t expect you to care. You seem like you carry yourself to think you’re so much better than everyone else on this board, so I try to keep my interactions slim. 

Wrong!  If it's related to the discussion at hand (like the inept handling of the QB spot last offseason and a third of the season) or the asinine case here where it was claimed by one of the tards that Gruden runs some wide open spread offense when in fact he runs a system almost identical to Shanahan's with FB's and TE's.  Regardless, your need to pretend like your the board ombudsman is what's incredibly lame.  The majority of your posts are crying or complaining about some other poster or the discussion topic. 

BTW - all of us that were right on Mariota before the sheeple came around remember you talking about how badly you wanted Pineapple Tebow to explode so you could rub it in our faces.  Of course, we all mocked you at the time and will continue to do so at our discretion. 

Have a bad day Stephen!

46 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong!  If it's related to the discussion at hand (like the inept handling of the QB spot last offseason and a third of the season) or the asinine case here where it was claimed by one of the tards that Gruden runs some wide open spread offense when in fact he runs a system almost identical to Shanahan's with FB's and TE's.  Regardless, your need to pretend like your the board ombudsman is what's incredibly lame.  The majority of your posts are crying or complaining about some other poster or the discussion topic. 

BTW - all of us that were right on Mariota before the sheeple came around remember you talking about how badly you wanted Pineapple Tebow to explode so you could rub it in our faces.  Of course, we all mocked you at the time and will continue to do so at our discretion. 

Have a bad day Stephen!

If that's what helps you sleep at night, then by all means - do so!  Haha.  

It is kinda cute to see you getting all triggered, though.  And of course you missed that that desire for Mariota to explode was two-fold, but you only focus on the portion that was aimed at you and others:  At the time, Mariota's success on the team was going to be paramount moving forward.  With what we had at QB, if he DIDN'T explode, then we were going to be in a really bad spot.  Me wanting him to explode to rub it in others faces was just like someone else wanting to be right, because we ALL want to be right in our opinions.  But go ahead and continue to focus on one certain aspect that works in your favor.  

Have an even worse day, my dude!  

Wrong!  Not triggered in the least. 

Meanwhile some of us wanted Tannehill to play because it was obvious he was the better player and knew that Mariota was the problem.  Only the fan boys were invested in it having to be Mariota, which is why so many of them are passive aggressively negative against Tannehill.

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong!  Not triggered in the least. 

Meanwhile some of us wanted Tannehill to play because it was obvious he was the better player and knew that Mariota was the problem.  Only the fan boys were invested in it having to be Mariota, which is why so many of them are passive aggressively negative against Tannehill.

I was talking about prior to Tannehill. I was soured (but hopeful) when we entered the last season. Especially since I didn’t know what Tannehill would bring. Pleasantly surprised. And I was never against Tannehill. I root for the Titans and wanted whatever was best for the team. 

3 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I was talking about prior to Tannehill. I was soured (but hopeful) when we entered the last season. Especially since I didn’t know what Tannehill would bring. Pleasantly surprised. And I was never against Tannehill. I root for the Titans and wanted whatever was best for the team. 

And guys like Oilerman, Big, RS90, and I were never against Mariota.  We just have watched enough football to know he was the issue.  The all 22 film showed this time and time again.  As Titan fans, we all knew that the team was going nowhere as long as MM was the QB.  The flaws he had coming into the league are generally not fixable and all of the tard noise about schemes, coaching, personnel was BS.  The scary thing is that his stats, as bad as they were, glossed over how bad he was.  The film highlighted all of issues and plays he was consistently failing to make yet we still had folks here and in the media dying on the pineapple plantation.

saw this on a Raiders message board....a lot of the fans apparently aren't too fond of Carr

"Carrbage is a mediocre pussy. Mariota might not be the long term answer, but Pussyboy DEFINITELY isn't."

1 minute ago, Come on Titans said:

saw this on a Raiders message board....a lot of the fans apparently aren't too fond of Carr

"Carrbage is a mediocre pussy. Mariota might not be the long term answer, but Pussyboy DEFINITELY isn't."

What a nickname.  Can't wait to see what the come up with by mid season for MM.