Raiders close to signing Mariota

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Interesting considering he was just in a situation where he was going to be getting the money...

Youre confused because you think it was money motivated and not injury or stress or confidence loss or just tired of the same BS. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Las Vegas is the funniest American city to imagine Mariota living.

Look at this disgusting fuckweasel.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Robinson and Lombardi never worked together!

Robinson left for TB in 2013 and Lombardi didn’t work fir BB in NE until 2014.  

Clearly they cannot work together.  Because they didn’t!  ?????

I should have said that Lombardi has an issue with Robinson from their times working with Belichick(Lombardi in Cleveland and NE.)  Good chance that jealousy is at play...

Lombardi vs Robinson has been explored on here for a long time.

Edited by japan

18 minutes ago, japan said:

I should have said that Lombardi has an issue with Robinson from their times working with Belichick(Lombardi in Cleveland and NE.)  Good chance that jealousy is at play...

Lombardi vs Robinson has been explored on here for a long time.

Right............So some made up rift exists because some people on TR say so!  By all accounts, BB is way closer to Lombardi than he ever was to Robinson.  The real issue is that ANY criticism of Robinson is met with hatred by the fan boys, not unlike how criticism of Mariota was met with hatred by his fan boys.  

In the issue at hand, Lombardi DEFENDED the Titans FO's decision to give Mariota one more shot.   If Lombardi was such a Robinson hater, one would think that he'd take the easy opportunity to criticize him for forcing the issue when the coaches disagreed. 

I thought it was ludicrous but I can at least understand how the FO went down that rabbit hole.......

The FO botched the situation last year as RT >>>>> MM.  It almost cost a legitimate contender the season.  The bright side is that the team discovered that RT was the answer and JRob did the right thing in giving him an extension.  End of story. 

43 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Right............So some made up rift exists because some people on TR say so!  By all accounts, BB is way closer to Lombardi than he ever was to Robinson.  The real issue is that ANY criticism of Robinson is met with hatred by the fan boys, not unlike how criticism of Mariota was met with hatred by his fan boys.  

In the issue at hand, Lombardi DEFENDED the Titans FO's decision to give Mariota one more shot.   If Lombardi was such a Robinson hater, one would think that he'd take the easy opportunity to criticize him for forcing the issue when the coaches disagreed. 

I thought it was ludicrous but I can at least understand how the FO went down that rabbit hole.......

The FO botched the situation last year as RT >>>>> MM.  It almost cost a legitimate contender the season.  The bright side is that the team discovered that RT was the answer and JRob did the right thing in giving him an extension.  End of story. 

He said that to give himself some credibility as an unbiased source with people like you who can't see that he's completely full of shit.  

Edited by abc2330

18 hours ago, big2033 said:

I mean ... he's a first round pick and no matter what some think he was projected by most as a first round pick. It's to be expected someone else was going to take a chance. Good for him.

I'll be shocked if it works out for him.

Funny

7.5 mill kinda feels like it already worked out for him?

But I get what your saying

43 minutes ago, rns90 said:

This shit is laughable.  A shitty and mediocre QB receiving a “proper farewell”.   For what?  It’s akin to that Seinfeld where Kramer “wins” a Tony award.

Idk, I would be ok if they had a thank you now gtfo parade in nashville for him.

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

Ask your buddy Oilerman.  He commented on Lombardi a bunch in the past.

33 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Idk, I would be ok if they had a thank you now gtfo parade in nashville for him.

Will he be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town?  If so, I'd be down for that.