Titans attempting to re-sign Correa and Pruitt

Best use of the cap space....sign multiple mid-tier free agents to improve depth.  The overall depth chart is weak in several areas.  Hope they can sign these guys but they are coming out of their rookie contracts and probably want to get paid.

These moves would also help protect the 2021 comp picks.

Edited by ctm

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I doubt they would sign Correa if they are targeting Clowney

Why? 

Correa is a depth player only and won't have a huge market I wouldn't think.

If they're wanting Correa to start then that's really not good. I guess it's possible they could pair Correa with someone like Nassib or Sheard in lieu of a more complete player. 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Why? 

Correa is a depth player only and won't have a huge market I wouldn't think.

If they're wanting Correa to start then that's really not good. I guess it's possible they could pair Correa with someone like Nassib or Sheard in lieu of a more complete player. 

He may be depth here if we sign someone like Clowney, but he won’t come cheap. I’m not sure they want to pay the backup OLB $3-5m a year. 

They still have Walker, Gilbert, and Roberson as backups. Plus they could draft someone. I could see them signing a veteran backup OLB, so it’s possible, but hardly a sure thing.

8 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

You can't expect Landry to play the % of snaps he had to last year.  It's why he was non-existent during the playoff run. 

They can use the younger guys. Roberson did well at the end of the year. Walker missed the season but has plenty of upside. Gilbert... dunno...