IrishTitansFan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What in the world      

Good. Keep him out of the division. Thanks Bill!

Lol!  ???

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

There has to be more to this that we don't know about as far as something behind the scenes with Hopkins.

Schefter alluded to Hopkins wanting a new contract.  He's currently under contract through 2022 when he's 30. 

Regardless, trading him for a 30 year old RB making 11.5 M in guaranteed money to negate cap savings at least and swapping a 4th for a 2nd is just astoundingly dumb. 

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Schefter alluded to Hopkins wanting a new contract.  He's currently under contract through 2022 when he's 30. 

Regardless, trading him for a 30 year old RB making 11.5 M in guaranteed money to negate cap savings at least and swapping a 4th for a 2nd is just astoundingly dumb. 

That may be all true, but you'd have to think he could have gotten more.

I think had AZ given up their first round pick no one would have blinked an eye and as Titans fans we'd still be thrilled.

Just now, scine09 said:

That may be all true, but you'd have to think he could have gotten more.

I think had AZ given up their first round pick no one would have blinked an eye and as Titans fans we'd still be thrilled.

I wasn't defending the deal.  It's laughably bad.  I do think there's more with Hopkins here - probably he wants to renegotiate a deal with 3 years left and nobody wants to set that precedent.

Theoretically Speakin-If the Henry tag upsets sum of our guys or whatever we were alluding to earlier with the tweets etc.Woukdnt this cause fraction within the Texans organization and the players also.What kinda message does that send?Personally I’m thrilled and hope they completely collapse.

Lmao... BoB is high as a motherfucker. I can only imagine how Texans fans are feeling right now. Hopkins was worth at least a first round pick. Meanwhile, Kyler Murray's career just got a HUGE shot in the arm while Watson's just came down with a little cough and sniffle.