Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Dion Lewis Released

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

I don't think there's anything wrong with him. I just think he was a victim of circumstance. We were very efficient with the ball after Tanny took over, but we still didn't pass a ton. Also maybe the play action aspect of the offensive design just didn't call for the tight ends to get the ball much?

I hope so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't think Smith gets enough targets on a regular basis.  On a heavy run team, with limited passing attempts, he tends to get lost in the shuffle.  Targets go up so do his stats I bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

 

It seemed over the top.  Nothing like when they cut Eddie George or Mason and Rolle or traded McNair or Moon or Earl (for Oiler guys).

 

I like Delanie a lot, and he was money for us for a while, but yeah he's no icon for the franchise. Keith Bulluck leaving meant a lot more to leaving the team than Delanie's leaving will and even Bulluck wasn't that much of a departure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rns90 said:

I just don't think Smith gets enough targets on a regular basis.  On a heavy run team, with limited passing attempts, he tends to get lost in the shuffle.  Targets go up so do his stats I bet.

 

Hopefully they go up regardless, if he is that dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jonnu is a victim of not enough targets but that really can apply to all of the receivers.  But that's how the team's offense is built so without a big philosophical change, I don't expect a dramatic change. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Wake cut as well

 

Hadnt seen that reported yet. He was solid when healthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I think Jonnu is a victim of not enough targets but that really can apply to all of the receivers.  But that's how the team's offense is built so without a big philosophical change, I don't expect a dramatic change. 

 

 

Jonnu just doesnt get open well on his own yet. His talent and ability are there but it's more than just a victim of not enough targets thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ctm said:

 

Walker has a 750K roster bonus due to kick in on 3/22/20

If that was his whole cost I would keep him. He isn't worth his cost at thia point though. I would love2 get him a ring though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a complete waste and disappointment. I always knew Henry was better but damn, I at least expected Dion to be good. Turns out Brady made him and he was terrible without him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Lewis was one of the worsr Titans rbs ive ever seen suit up for tennessee. Glad hes gone.

 

Lol don't forget the likes of Chris Henry, Bishop Sanky and Shonn Greene. Might even sprinkle in a little Chris Brown lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

 

Lol don't forget the likes of Chris Henry, Bishop Sanky and Shonn Greene. Might even sprinkle in a little Chris Brown lol.

Brown wasnt bad. He just couldnt stay healthy. The rest suck

Lewis ran lime he was in quicksand. Had zero burst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Brown wasnt bad. He just couldnt stay healthy. The rest suck

Lewis ran lime he was in quicksand. Had zero burst

Man I remember 1 game Chris Brown rushed for 175 vs the Jags. All my friends started putting him on their fantasy teams, meanwhile I'm telling them not too. They do it anyways. Bout a month later they came to me telling me they shoulda listened Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Man I remember 1 game Chris Brown rushed for 175 vs the Jags. All my friends started putting him on their fantasy teams, meanwhile I'm telling them not too. They do it anyways. Bout a month later they came to me telling me they shoulda listened Lol.

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...