Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Dion Lewis Released

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with him. I just think he was a victim of circumstance. We were very efficient with the ball after Tanny took over, but we still didn't pass a ton. Also maybe the play action aspect of the offensive design just didn't call for the tight ends to get the ball much?

I hope so.

I just don't think Smith gets enough targets on a regular basis.  On a heavy run team, with limited passing attempts, he tends to get lost in the shuffle.  Targets go up so do his stats I bet.

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

It seemed over the top.  Nothing like when they cut Eddie George or Mason and Rolle or traded McNair or Moon or Earl (for Oiler guys).

I like Delanie a lot, and he was money for us for a while, but yeah he's no icon for the franchise. Keith Bulluck leaving meant a lot more to leaving the team than Delanie's leaving will and even Bulluck wasn't that much of a departure.

Just now, rns90 said:

I just don't think Smith gets enough targets on a regular basis.  On a heavy run team, with limited passing attempts, he tends to get lost in the shuffle.  Targets go up so do his stats I bet.

Hopefully they go up regardless, if he is that dude.

I think Jonnu is a victim of not enough targets but that really can apply to all of the receivers.  But that's how the team's offense is built so without a big philosophical change, I don't expect a dramatic change. 

1 hour ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Wake cut as well

Hadnt seen that reported yet. He was solid when healthy. 

10 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I think Jonnu is a victim of not enough targets but that really can apply to all of the receivers.  But that's how the team's offense is built so without a big philosophical change, I don't expect a dramatic change. 

Jonnu just doesnt get open well on his own yet. His talent and ability are there but it's more than just a victim of not enough targets thing. 

3 hours ago, ctm said:

Walker has a 750K roster bonus due to kick in on 3/22/20

If that was his whole cost I would keep him. He isn't worth his cost at thia point though. I would love2 get him a ring though.

What a complete waste and disappointment. I always knew Henry was better but damn, I at least expected Dion to be good. Turns out Brady made him and he was terrible without him.

11 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Lewis was one of the worsr Titans rbs ive ever seen suit up for tennessee. Glad hes gone.

Lol don't forget the likes of Chris Henry, Bishop Sanky and Shonn Greene. Might even sprinkle in a little Chris Brown lol.

1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

Lol don't forget the likes of Chris Henry, Bishop Sanky and Shonn Greene. Might even sprinkle in a little Chris Brown lol.

Brown wasnt bad. He just couldnt stay healthy. The rest suck

Lewis ran lime he was in quicksand. Had zero burst

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Brown wasnt bad. He just couldnt stay healthy. The rest suck

Lewis ran lime he was in quicksand. Had zero burst

Man I remember 1 game Chris Brown rushed for 175 vs the Jags. All my friends started putting him on their fantasy teams, meanwhile I'm telling them not too. They do it anyways. Bout a month later they came to me telling me they shoulda listened Lol.

3 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Man I remember 1 game Chris Brown rushed for 175 vs the Jags. All my friends started putting him on their fantasy teams, meanwhile I'm telling them not too. They do it anyways. Bout a month later they came to me telling me they shoulda listened Lol.

Ok