Dion Lewis Released

tgo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst was Chris Henry and it isn’t even close. 

Signing Lewis was not one of JRobs best moves. It looked good on paper but didn't translate into much production.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, freakingeek said:

Signing Lewis was not one of JRobs best moves. It looked good on paper but didn't translate into much production.

Looked obvious to me he was a product of their system. It was also a bad sign from JRob that anything from New England was considered gold. Hopefully he’s past that now. 

Lewis had his weaknesses when he was signed, small and injuries.  We even had a famous bet about who would get the most yards or carries between he and DH.  That was just too heavy a load for Lewis given what was already known about him.  

Edited by Number9

I'm kinda suprised they waited this long;  I was half-expecting it to happen during the season last year.

Here's the one I'm fearing:   the announcement that Delanie Walker has been released.     That will be a dark day in the organization's history,  and I'm expecting it will happen any day now.  ?

4 minutes ago, nine said:

I'm kinda suprised they waited this long;  I was half-expecting it to happen during the season last year.

Here's the one I'm fearing:   the announcement that Delanie Walker has been released.     That will be a dark day in the organization's history,  and I'm expecting it will happen any day now.  ?

Walker has a 750K roster bonus due to kick in on 3/22/20

4 minutes ago, nine said:

They've cut or traded better players....Good player for a pretty non-descript era but hardly an iconic player IMO.