Titans fans who are not American or from Tennessee.

Callidus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your dad is @kyle021?

Well lots of us were Oilers fans before the Titans even existed. 

Grew up in Miami.  Saw Joe Auer run first ever opening kickoff for the 'Phins in '61.  He was a classmate of my first wife.  I came to Nashville in '64 (Vandy grad school).  Remained a 'Phins fan unti

Posted Images

Following the team since early 70’s. Live in south Texas and the whole family were cowboy fans, as was I for a few years until I learned to read a map and saw Houston was closer to where I lived than Dallas.  That was it-fan ever since.

Probably easier for fans of the Oilers to stay with the Titans if you didn’t actually live in Houston. I remember thinking, well, Tennesseans came and helped us out at the Alamo so that’s good enough for me. 

BTW, it is very easy to become a hater of the Cowpukes if you live in Texas(besides Houston) and are a fan of another team. It’s all the professional football talk you get down here and no matter who you are, it is irritating after a while. 

DCTitan here.

Im a native Washingtonian (DC) and became an Oiler then Titan fan when I won a football pool in 1989 by one game. That game, I picked the Oilers over the Skins and won a whooping 33 dollars, Been a die hard, only team fan since. Back then I could only keep up with the Oilers by reading newspapers from Houston which were purchased from the international news stands in DC.  Funny story, during our Super Bowl run I forgot my wife's birthday, cause I was living breathing Oilers/ Titans!! I was watching the replay of the Jacksonville -Titans AFC championship when my wife walked in to the room with a piece of birthday cake. My response" You didn't buy me a piece of cake!?

She quietly ate the slice of cake then left and sang "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

I just sat there. Titans fans, the next few weeks were a very difficult time in my life (if you know what I mean).

Titan for life!!!

1 hour ago, DCTitan said:

DCTitan here.

Im a native Washingtonian (DC) and became an Oiler then Titan fan when I won a football pool in 1989 by one game. That game, I picked the Oilers over the Skins and won a whooping 33 dollars, Been a die hard, only team fan since. Back then I could only keep up with the Oilers by reading newspapers from Houston which were purchased from the international news stands in DC.  Funny story, during our Super Bowl run I forgot my wife's birthday, cause I was living breathing Oilers/ Titans!! I was watching the replay of the Jacksonville -Titans AFC championship when my wife walked in to the room with a piece of birthday cake. My response" You didn't buy me a piece of cake!?

She quietly ate the slice of cake then left and sang "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

I just sat there. Titans fans, the next few weeks were a very difficult time in my life (if you know what I mean).

Titan for life!!!

7D3514A3-B830-4FE7-9C36-553B2791EA10.jpeg.40e459b9851ff33f31b826b5b03e43ff.jpeg

Poor Touched The Tard, he’s never understood just how transparent his tard army is. He never knew about projection until I taught his dumbass. Of course it wasn’t sexual, given the choice of beating or fucking you, what do you think most white trash family members would do?

I watched the Music City Miracle game and then watched the rest of the Titans playoff run that year. I thought there was no way they would beat the Jags after they destroyed the Dolphins. Loved the jerseys. And loved Eddie and Kearse. We didn’t get any NFL before that time