Moving to Nashville

TitanPoke

I've been contemplating making the jump for several years, but I'm planning on moving to Nashville within the next two years. Is it a good place to live? Housing seems reasonably priced and I love the music scene. Tons of history in Tennessee so it really intrigues me. The Titans are an added bonus. Where are the reasonably priced houses, good locations of the city, places to see etc...etc.. Pros and cons?

4 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Be honest now.  You've been waiting for Mariota to gtfo and it has finally happened!  What a time to be alive!

Welcome aboard! :P  

You're not lying. I'm glad the pineapple Tebow express has left for good. Funny thing is I moved to Oregon right after he left college and now I'm going to do the same in Tennessee.

1 hour ago, TitanPoke said:

I've been contemplating making the jump for several years, but I'm planning on moving to Nashville within the next two years. Is it a good place to live? Housing seems reasonably priced and I love the music scene. Tons of history in Tennessee so it really intrigues me. The Titans are an added bonus. Where are the reasonably priced houses, good locations of the city, places to see etc...etc.. Pros and cons?

I'd say its mostly about your commute. Live near where you work and traffic won't bog you down. 

2 hours ago, TitanPoke said:

You're not lying. I'm glad the pineapple Tebow express has left for good. Funny thing is I moved to Oregon right after he left college and now I'm going to do the same in Tennessee.

Hey Touched The Tard, what part of Oregon do you have this private living in? I’m leaving for Newport on Friday. I’ll be down there a week fishing for ling cod. Tell him to come over to the coast and drink some beer with me.

1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

Was starting this out "Touched the tard" necessary?? Lol. Probably the first civilized post you made ever though LOL.

Hey Touched The Tard, maybe we can have a tailgate on the beach. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

21 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, what part of Oregon do you have this private living in? I’m leaving for Newport on Friday. I’ll be down there a week fishing for ling cod. Tell him to come over to the coast and drink some beer with me.

Is this a fancy way of you trying to offer horse cock? I'm good. 

Archived