11 hours ago, Come on Titans said:

I saw some of this exchange between Gym Jordan & Anthony Fauci....just fucking sickening.

Jordan is such a piece of shit.  I wish little Fauci would have walked over & throat punched the punk.

Edit:  Other GOP ass-wipes get in on the act   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-attack-fauci-and-defend-trump-at-coronavirus-hearing-173957811.html

Really wish someone had called his bluff on this; ok we're going to arrest large groups of protesters because of the health threat, tell us how do we go about arresting and detaining  them without creating  even greater risks of catching and spreading of the virus? And if you say we should ban protests because of health risks, then it should follow that we should also ban church services, are you in agreement with that , Mr. Jordan?

Major issue with resuming in person schooling that my sister who is a teacher brought up, while everyone worries about young children not being able to keep masks on, without giving teachers absolute authority, how do you make rebellious pre teens and teens wear masks if they know the teacher in charge has no real authority to make them; it's a big can of worms. 

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Major issue with resuming in person schooling that my sister who is a teacher brought up, while everyone worries about young children not being able to keep masks on, without giving teachers absolute authority, how do you make rebellious pre teens and teens wear masks if they know the teacher in charge has no real authority to make them; it's a big can of worms. 

This is what's coming when schools try to open.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/31/georgia-children-covid-outbreak/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_camp-130p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_camp-130p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

I read a post from a high school friend on FB explaining why we better not take a vaccination, something about Faucci and Gates being in some deal with the CEO of some drug Co. 

lol 

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I read a post from a high school friend on FB explaining why we better not take a vaccination, something about Faucci and Gates being in some deal with the CEO of some drug Co. 

lol 

I read somewhere that it's likely that 1/3 of the country won't get vaccinated.

1 minute ago, ctm said:

I read somewhere that it's likely that 1/3 of the country won't get vaccinated.

Excellent 

3 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Spot on. Now apply that same reasoning to elementary school kids. After agonizing for a few weeks on whether to go 100% virtual or opt for 2 days in school, Ive come around to the idea that kids can't go back to school if they have to wear masks in the classroom. We need to get the positivity rates down and then reopen schools with social distancing and hygene as the primary measures. Make kids wear masks when they are on the bus or transitioning between classrooms but its not realistic to ask kids to wear masks 7 hours a day.