1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

“Look at that skimpy protection he was wearing. He was asking for it...”

Seriously though, why should you feel bad about it? He is literally asking for it. If idiots want to go out and do stupid shit then they are going to risk the repercussions. I don’t feel bad for him in the slightest. It’s not as if I’m rooting for him to die, but if he does then it’s his own damn fault.

Also, Herman Cain's odds of getting it there were about 999 out of 1000.

Rooting for him to die is @OILERMAN's job.

I don't wish COVID or any other illness/injury on anyone.   I'd love to see this whole thing just go away and make Trump look like a genius....but I don't see that happening.

Cain chose to attend the rally.....and he made a choice to not take protection measures     He knew the risks involved....now he's dealing with the consequences.    

I get no sense of satisfaction from his illness, nor do I feel any pity for him.     I simply hope for a day where we can once again attend a big gathering or event without wondering whether it might be our last.

9 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

So hospitalization and deaths should go up 5 fold in a month? What's your rocket scientist prediction?

I personally know 3x more people who have got it now than who had it  a couple of months back.  So ... in a month? at this rate? 5x is pretty easily possible.

All are extremely conservative politically... so... good luck!

Remember dude, it takes about 2 weeks from today to know who has it now unless everyone is getting tested.

And Trump hates the testing... so....

Also, just from actual death stats (like how many people died this year vs last for any cause) we are likely 20-30% higher than reported death rates. Too many have died to account for the difference of just reported deaths. People with symptoms related to it but were never tested, or died from other pre-existing conditions exasperated by it.

2 minutes ago, titanruss said:

I personally know 3x more people who have got it now than who had it  a couple of months back.  So ... in a month? at this rate? 5x is pretty easily possible.

All are extremely conservative politically... so... good luck!

Remember dude, it takes about 2 weeks from today to know who has it now unless everyone is getting tested.

And Trump hates the testing... so....

Also, just from actual death stats (like how many people died this year vs last for any cause) we are likely 20-30% higher than reported death rates. Too many have died to account for the difference of just reported deaths. People with symptoms related to it but were never tested, or died from other pre-existing conditions exasperated by it.

I dont know anyone who has gotten it. 

And where is this Trump hates testing?

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I dont know anyone who has gotten it. 

And where is this Trump hates testing?

My sisters mother and father in law had it. He nearly died. They are in Robertson/Davidson county

My first cousin and her boyfriend and his roommate (and more in their friend group) got it. They are in florida.

My Parents best friends got it. They are in Nashville and are big churchgoers.

All of the above are conservative as shit and think its a hoax.

Do you really not know all the BS he has been spouting about testing?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=trump+on+corona+testing.

5 minutes ago, titanruss said:

My sisters mother and father in law had it. He nearly died. They are in Robertson/Davidson county

My first cousin and her boyfriend and his roommate (and more in their friend group) got it. They are in florida.

So you know people who got it. I am not denying people get the virus.

One quote that he supposedly said in jest. Did he order the stopping of testing? Order kits stop being made? 

Should he have said what he did? No. 

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Good point about church/religious services being covid hotspots.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

One quote that he supposedly said in jest. Did he order the stopping of testing? Order kits stop being made? 

Since you like asking questions in every posts. Here are some questions for you.

1. How do you know he didn't order the stopping of testing?
  2. Why is the administration stopping the federal funding of several test sites?
  3. Why is the Dallas area asking his administration for access to the reagents for them to continue their own testing?
  4. Why are Texas Republicans having to ask for extensions for federal funding?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-plan-cut-federal-funding-coronavirus-testing-sites-pushback

10 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Since you like asking questions in every posts. Here are some questions for you.

1. How do you know he didn't order the stopping of testing?
  2. Why is the administration stopping the federal funding of several test sites?
  3. Why is the Dallas area asking his administration for access to the reagents for them to continue their own testing?
  4. Why are Texas Republicans having to ask for extensions for federal funding?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-plan-cut-federal-funding-coronavirus-testing-sites-pushback

1. I never said he did or did not. I posed the question. Do you have proof he did?

2. From the story you linked,

"“We are transitioning 13 sites from the original now antiquated program to the more efficient and effective testing sites,” Giroir said, adding that hundreds of other testing sites are federally funded and this move has been planned since May."

So it was planned since May, not just haphazardly come about. I hope they do continue funding the current sites. Do you not want the expanded capabilities outlined in the article?

3. Because they ran out?

4. Refer to 2.

I know people who got it and it is at least 3x more people I know currently that have it than before. So 5x is reasonable.

Do you not see you are on the wrong side of everything? You didnt think it was a big deal. It is. No one is dying? Biggest death toll for one virus since 1918 - WITH Quarantine, protocols, advanced medical tech, more cleanliness in general.

You can't be so naive that you believe he says things in jest this often do you? WHAT A FUNNY GUY HAHAHA.  These quotes that i found in 15 seconds are from 3 separate months... about 1 month apart each. So it isnt "one test supposedly said in jest"  And even if you believe it's "in jest".. then it's funny as president to joke about your people dying?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/slow-the-testing-down-please-trump-tells-tulsa-audience-he-recommended-fewer-coronavirus-tests-2020-06-21

"slow the test down please" "Says President Trump said coronavirus testing makes the U.S. look bad, "so I said to my people, ‘Slow the testing down.’"

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/15/21259888/trump-coronavirus-testing-very-few-cases

called testing "over-rated" ... "when you test you have a case, when you test you find out something is wrong with people. if we didnt do any testing we would have very few cases"

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-stop-coronavirus-testing-right-now-have-very-few-cases-2020-6

"if we stopped testing right now we'd have very few cases"

Trump hates testing?

Gaslighting from the DERP State.

Trump says as much. Constantly. This is an impotent question.

24 minutes ago, titanruss said:

I know people who got it and it is at least 3x more people I know currently that have it than before. So 5x is reasonable.

Do you not see you are on the wrong side of everything? You didnt think it was a big deal. It is. No one is dying? Biggest death toll for one virus since 1918 - WITH Quarantine, protocols, advanced medical tech, more cleanliness in general.

You can't be so naive that you believe he says things in jest this often do you? WHAT A FUNNY GUY HAHAHA.  These quotes that i found in 15 seconds are from 3 separate months... about 1 month apart each. So it isnt "one test supposedly said in jest"  And even if you believe it's "in jest".. then it's funny as president to joke about your people dying?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/slow-the-testing-down-please-trump-tells-tulsa-audience-he-recommended-fewer-coronavirus-tests-2020-06-21

"slow the test down please" "Says President Trump said coronavirus testing makes the U.S. look bad, "so I said to my people, ‘Slow the testing down.’"

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/15/21259888/trump-coronavirus-testing-very-few-cases

called testing "over-rated" ... "when you test you have a case, when you test you find out something is wrong with people. if we didnt do any testing we would have very few cases"

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-stop-coronavirus-testing-right-now-have-very-few-cases-2020-6

"if we stopped testing right now we'd have very few cases"

The first quote is the one already discussed.

The other two said IF. Not I order all testing stopped.

Where did I say no one is dying?

3 hours ago, ctm said:

Rooting for him to die is @OILERMAN's job.

Someone texted me. "Herman Caine" has Covid.... I responded: "I hope he dies"

And 100% meant it