Virus in US

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Whoa same thing is happening here too, weird.

Posted Images

I always laugh when people try to rag on California for its homeless problems. 

Most of the homeless people aren't actually from California. They just come here because it's easier to be homeless in nice weather.

We'd gladly send them back to whatever state they failed in. 

Edited by abenjami
6 minutes ago, Denali said:

Pandemic Party at my house, no one's invited.

Suit yourself.  I've got a year's supply of food, booze and lube.  Girls who enter do a 14 day quarantine in my garage, followed by entry if uninfected.

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Then why is NY second to Cali and three to four times greater than that of Texas and Florida? I would imagine because once they have failed, they don't have money to get south.

I have no doubt some venture to a warmer climate, but to act as if most weren't cali natives to begin with is ridiculous. 

It's not ridiculous at all when you have talked to quite a few of them over the years and learned it's true.

It's also not hard to imagine considering the sheer number of military bases and personnel in California and that a lot of our homeless are vets.

Though TX doesn’t get a lot of attention for it, it too has a large homeless problem. There is rarely an underpass that doesn’t have a few people underneath it, or a busy intersection without a person going up and down the rows of cars while stopped at the light. 

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Then why is NY second to Cali and three to four times greater than that of Texas and Florida? I would imagine because once they have failed, they don't have money to get south.

I have no doubt some venture to a warmer climate, but to act as if most weren't cali natives to begin with is ridiculous. 

If you really want to know the answer to your question, read this.  It talks about why the homeless population is concentrated in good weather west coast states and in major cities in the northeast because of favorable laws.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-State-of-Homelessness-in-America.pdf

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Where were all these idiots when Obama waited 6 months to declare an emergency for the swine flu in 2009? After 6 months of being aware of it, 20,000 people ill and 1000 dead he called it an emergency. Took Trump 3 weeks with this virus. Oh that's right Trump is not a negro. 

Libtards do not care about dead Americans.  

h1n1 had a mortality rate of 0.01-0.08%.  Obama got right on it from the start, and there was a free vaccine by the time he declared a national emergency.

Claim: U.S. President Barack Obama waited until millions were infected and thousands were dead before declaring a public health emergency concerning swine flu, the H1N1 virus.

Rating: FALSE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-wait-swine-flu-n1h1/

Keep going to those rallies sucker!

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Where were all these idiots when Obama waited 6 months to declare an emergency for the swine flu in 2009? After 6 months of being aware of it, 20,000 people ill and 1000 dead he called it an emergency. Took Trump 3 weeks with this virus. Oh that's right Trump is not a negro. 

Racist?