Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

Chattanooga’s numbers have exploded this week.  We saw more  COVID-related hospitalizations and ICU admissions this week than any time in the past three months.  

We also had two deaths this week , after zero deaths over the previous five weeks.

Aside from that, things are pretty much back to normal.

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2020/may/28/hamilton-county-record-covid-19-hospitalizations/524064/

I turn on Fox News for about a half hour a week just to hear the other side of the story; Martha MaCallum (supposedly a hard news hour) leads off of course with the Minn. story; as she's doing the lead in voice over, they're doing a live shot of the crowd and their correspondent getting ready to go live, and he's wearing a mask. When she hands off to him, guess what, not only does he not have a mask over his face, unlike just about every credible media outlet is having their reports do, wearing a mask in order to set the right example; he has completely removed it. Way to play to your audience over doing the right thing.

39 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

I turn on Fox News for about a half hour a week just to hear the other side of the story; Martha MaCallum (supposedly a hard news hour) leads off of course with the Minn. story; as she's doing the lead in voice over, they're doing a live shot of the crowd and their correspondent getting ready to go live, and he's wearing a mask. When she hands off to him, guess what, not only does he not have a mask over his face, unlike just about every credible media outlet is having their reports do, wearing a mask in order to set the right example; he has completely removed it. Way to play to your audience over doing the right thing.

What's strange to me is, unless I'm mistaken (and I cbf'd trying to go back and check), very early on in this pandemic in the US, the FOX news crowd/right/skeptics etc were getting behind masks, or at least that's the sense I got, because the establishment/scientists/health experts were saying, at that time, the masks don't do anything and may actually cause harm (promotes touching your face etc). Once this advice started to shift, suddenly they're a symbol of oppression.

It's like anything an expert who isn't "red pilled" says to do, do the opposite. An incredibly easy to manipulate set of people.

13 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

What's strange to me is, unless I'm mistaken (and I cbf'd trying to go back and check), very early on in this pandemic in the US, the FOX news crowd/right/skeptics etc were getting behind masks, or at least that's the sense I got, because the establishment/scientists/health experts were saying, at that time, the masks don't do anything and may actually cause harm (promotes touching your face etc). Once this advice started to shift, suddenly they're a symbol of oppression.

It's like anything an expert who isn't "red pilled" says to do, do the opposite. An incredibly easy to manipulate set of people.

Fox News' goal is to make money (just like the rest of the media). They don’t make money by driving off the sheep. So if the sheep hate masks, they can’t be seen with masks...

JUST IN:

@ABC

looked at 21 states that eased restrictions May 4 or earlier & found no major increase in hospitalizations, deaths or % of people testing positive in any of them. [SC, MT, GA, MS, SD, AR, CO, ID, IA, ND, OK, TN, TX, UT, WY, KS, FL, IN, MO, NE, OH] via

You can tell the states the dems run... Pro communism...