Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, MadMax said:

 

It's much more fun to watch them froth at the mouth when ignored.  You bastards with a lack of self control are ruining it for those of us who get it.

 

They don't froth at the mouth. They feed off each other and work each other up into a frenzy while spreading their bullshit propaganda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Justafan said:

The link you're posting is saying there was 133k deaths that had something to do with Covid-19, Pneumonia, or Influenza.  SInce they didn't test everyone before they died, they don't know EXACTLY how many people died from what cause.  

 

It's pretty easy to extrapolate the numbers based on cases from the past though which is how they arrived at the number they've been posting.

 

I know why Republicans are trying to make this sound nefarious or like complicated manipulations but the CDC falls under the Trump administration.  These numbers are pretty straight forward unless you have an agenda.  Trying to say that someone died of Pneumonia or Influenza but we don't know if they had covid or not, therefore don't count it as covid is pretty retarded when we know for a fact that a vast majority of those cases were in fact covid or at least brought on by exposure and not simply an independent case in a vacuum.  

It really isn’t worth the time, but thank you for taking it to try and explain to an idiot how the world works. 
 

Also, I’ve now stated this 3 times, the number of flu deaths counted by the CDC is multiplied x6 for every confirmed death in the average year. Every time these dumb fucks say ‘60 thousand died from the flu’ well that is an extrapolation from 10k who died in the hospital from the flu. That doesn’t mean 60k didn’t die from the flu, but it’s an estimate, and they have no problem using that massive estimate whatsoever, yet they continue to act like we are somehow over counting deaths from Covid. Fuck.

 

 @LongTimeFan hey old man read this and let it digest for a bit. I’m not lying or exaggerating how this works. If anything they’re undercounting Covid deaths by tens of thousands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just to continue on ranting, the numbers in NY from a month ago was over 200 people a day were dying in their home versus 50 a day in a regular year. This happened across the board in places hit hardest by the virus and is still happening. @ninementioned this happened to a family friend the other day. He wasn’t tested for Covid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, reo said:

 

They don't froth at the mouth. They feed off each other and work each other up into a frenzy while spreading their bullshit propaganda. 

It's like watching maggots spaz out on a piece of old chicken before you throw it in the trash though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, patsplat said:

This story ain't over

Not even close. 
 

White House officials have grown fearful that the president’s numbers are slipping among evangelical voters, a key group to fortifying his political base of support, said three campaign advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private discussions.
 

I really am getting tired of the anonymous sources. We are in the middle of a pandemic and these fucks are basically rich people who are too scared to openly speak the truth, but I digress. If this report is correct then we are reopening churches simply to try an coalesce the president’s base, which is truly absurd when you counter it with something nine pointed out the other day. 
 

During a choir practice in Washington state, one person ended up infecting 52 other people, including two who died, according to a CDC report last week about what it described as a “superspreader event.”

 

Like I told you yesterday, we are going the herd immunity route, which is almost certainly going to be a disaster. It isn’t the fact we are reopening that bothers me; it’s the fact we have little to nothing to show as progress for the 100k who have died and the 40 million who have lost their jobs. 24 states are still increasing their rates of infection, which will only continue to increase in number of states and people as we reopen. Yep, Herd Immunity FTW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Not even close. 
 

White House officials have grown fearful that the president’s numbers are slipping among evangelical voters, a key group to fortifying his political base of support, said three campaign advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private discussions.
 

I really am getting tired of the anonymous sources. We are in the middle of a pandemic and these fucks are basically rich people who are too scared to openly speak the truth, but I digress. If this report is correct then we are reopening churches simply to try an coalesce the president’s base, which is truly absurd when you counter it with something nine pointed out the other day. 
 

During a choir practice in Washington state, one person ended up infecting 52 other people, including two who died, according to a CDC report last week about what it described as a “superspreader event.”

 

Like I told you yesterday, we are going the herd immunity route, which is almost certainly going to be a disaster. It isn’t the fact we are reopening that bothers me; it’s the fact we have little to nothing to show as progress for the 100k who have died and the 40 million who have lost their jobs. 24 states are still increasing their rates of infection, which will only continue to increase in number of states and people as we reopen. Yep, Herd Immunity FTW. 

People like you need to stay inside as long as you want. Nobody is telling you to go outside. 

 

The rest of the population want to work and save their family from financial ruin. All the informed people realize that people 65 and older need to be handled with care. People that have constant contact with that age group need to take special precautions. The rest of us have more of a chance to die in a car accident than die from this virus.

 

How many people are going to die from cancer because they didnt get tested in time? Heart attacks? Drug overdose due to stress of no job? Alcoholism?  Spousal abuse? Child abuse?

 

Why can you fly on a plane but church is a no no? You are way more confined on a plane for a longer period of time.

 

Your singular view on just COVID COVID COVID shows you are not  looking at the entire picture.

 

Like I said earlier,  stay inside as long as you want. Nobody is dragging you out of your home. The rest of us are mature enough to deal with this virus responsibly. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, abenjami said:

It's like watching maggots spaz out on a piece of old chicken before you throw it in the trash though.

 

Except you can't throw it in the trash. It just stays around and risks infecting more food with disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

People like you need to stay inside as long as you want. Nobody is telling you to go outside. 

 

The rest of the population want to work and save their family from financial ruin. All the informed people realize that people 65 and older need to be handled with care. People that have constant contact with that age group need to take special precautions. The rest of us have more of a chance to die in a car accident than die from this virus.

 

How many people are going to die from cancer because they didnt get tested in time? Heart attacks? Drug overdose due to stress of no job? Alcoholism?  Spousal abuse? Child abuse?

 

Why can you fly on a plane but church is a no no? You are way more confined on a plane for a longer period of time.

 

Your singular view on just COVID COVID COVID shows you are not  looking at the entire picture.

 

Like I said earlier,  stay inside as long as you want. Nobody is dragging you out of your home. The rest of us are mature enough to deal with this virus responsibly. 

 

 

Learn to read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It isn’t the fact we are reopening that bothers me; it’s the fact we have little to nothing to show as progress for the 100k who have died and the 40 million who have lost their jobs. 24 states are still increasing their rates of infection, which will only continue to increase in number of states and people as we reopen. Yep, Herd Immunity FTW. 

Why is it that every Republican on the board has a really tough time being able to read or understand a nuanced response? We have to reopen. That doesn’t mean how it’s handled was close to proper or that the repercussions will be minimal, because they won’t be. 
 

I’m not worried about going outside, dum dum. I have some immunity. Fear isn’t what we are discussing. Try to keep up. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...