1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Instead of selling prayer rags I want you all to know I’ll be selling antibodies and plasma. PM me. Give whatever you feel like, be it $91 or $900. Seed whatever money you feel comfortable. I’m accepting all donations on your behalf. 

How much plasma can you deliver in a 24 hour period without dying?

His NYC homies have been blasting Trump. With what they're going through there in the city, they’re just sick of Trump’s bullshit:

Howard Stern is calling President Trump's boasting about his coronavirus briefing ratings "mind-boggling," saying the reason so many viewers are tuning in is because Americans are "scared shitless."

"Do I pull my hair out of my head when I see my buddy Donald Trump standing there talking about how can people not look at his ratings and his ratings are higher than 'The Bachelor?'" the SiriusXM host said on his eponymous show Tuesday, adding that "the reason his ratings are higher" is "because people are scared shitless."

"It's not your incredible reality TV show that you're putting on for the country," Stern said of Trump, who as a New York real estate developer was a frequent guest on his radio show. "It's because we're in crisis and we're tuning in to see what the president has to say. We're looking for leadership, motherf---ers!"

Trump is likely hoping blue state voters will die in hopes it will increase his odds in the election

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

Is it wrong to hope that most of the coronavirus' deaths are Trump supporters?

Is it wrong to hope most Trump supporters are coronavirus deaths?

189k today.  About 25k more than last night.  We have crept up to a 2.1% mortality rate compared to known infections.  25 states with 1000+ cases.  Make it 26 since Alabama has 999.  

Austria has a mandatory surgical mask order for all grocery shopping. Stores have to provide a mask to each shopper. 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, Denali said:

That being said, let's look at what the formula predicts if the death rate ends up being unchanged (either because not enough was done to mitigate it, or even with mitigation, it remained unchanged anyway).

image.thumb.png.09c3b621acaf23970c1d4cf8b23957ce.png

image.png.cc06d52b790e3088971f5665a643e7c7.png

As I said, absolutely devastating.

So, after the first 4 days, the number of actual deaths is still unfortunately following my formula.

My formula predicted 3928 deaths, and the actual number is 4084 ( https://infection2020.com/ )

This thing is not letting up.

Nothing more to say.  Look at the chart going forward.

Edited by Denali