Used to work In contracts/biz dev for a staffing company Until a few mo the back.

Clients (mostly state and federal agencies) are having issues now with contracted employees not showing up.

39 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Used to work In contracts/biz dev for a staffing company Until a few mo the back.

Clients (mostly state and federal agencies) are having issues now with contracted employees not showing up.

Do contracted employees usually have medical benefits?  If not, then without insurance people might be weighing contract pay vs large medical bills. 

22 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Do contracted employees usually have medical benefits?  If not, then without insurance people might be weighing contract pay vs large medical bills. 

It is on a contract by contract basis. Basically, unless the client entity requires insurance for contracted workers OR our company offered it to secure the contract in the first place, most workers do not have it.

And even then, the insurance offered is steaming hot garbage for most workers when they go through workforce agencies. High premiums, very limited, high deductibles etc.

Edited by TitansFan777

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking-153150773.html

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much about the coronavirus

"I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability."

"Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

Trump's awesomeness is breathtaking..... 

4 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

"I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability."

If there is one person who hopefully succumbs to this, it’s this stupid fuck. Do the world a favor and contract it, Trump.

if we are lucky, he can cough on Pence, Gaetz, Jordan, Nunes, and Barr while they are all sucking each other off as well. 

Edited by TitansFan777

Days after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) wore an enormous gas mask during a House floor vote on an emergency funding package for the coronavirus response, the congressman announced that a resident in his northwestern Florida district had died of covid-19, the Washington Post reports.

5 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Days after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) wore an enormous gas mask during a House floor vote on an emergency funding package for the coronavirus response, the congressman announced that a resident in his northwestern Florida district had died of covid-19, the Washington Post reports.

Hopefully they remember this in November.

Shit, wait a minute. This is Florida we are talking about. 

14 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

"The best way to rid your body of CovfefeaRonivirus is to stare directly into the sun"

- Dr. Trump

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

My cousin does some FEMA supply contracts. She says they want a billion masks. 

Not surprising.  That's only about 3 masks per person.

3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Not surprising.  That's only about 3 masks per person.

It’s a lot. But yeah, if you look at the number of hospitals around the country it’s not nearly as many as it sounds.

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

I'd bang the chick in the pic and not think twice.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I'd bang the chick in the pic and not think twice.

Maybe the gas mask turns her on.