Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I don't understand why unvaccinated people are taking up space in the hospitals over anyone....

Obviously I was disagreeing with you but I’m glad you guys at least admit it and aren’t gaslighting me lol

11 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Long threat to a city council/some government body, that "millions" will go to war over mask mandates - again masks....its almost funny that he is so worked-up about masks, but it is scary how serious he is:

You have to appreciate the fact he was saying this directly to the government. It was essentially a call for help. Obviously he’s misguided at best, but he isn’t wrong that yes there are millions of people across the country forming these types of coalitions with a similar mindset and intent. 

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Those are mainly CNA’s, janitors, and cafeteria people. If they became sick they should also be at the back of the line. 

This was from a poll of workers who have direct patient contact so not really cafeteria workers or janitors I don’t think. 

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Long threat to a city council/some government body, that "millions" will go to war over mask mandates - again masks....its almost funny that he is so worked-up about masks, but it is scary how serious he is:

He ain't wrong. These pockets of people are everywhere lol. 

Fucking do it. I can’t wait to watch some of these people erased from the earth. 

Hello FBI, I’d like to report suspicious activity 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:53 PM, Jamalisms said:

Yep, 8 and 5.

Our school distract has decided not to follow CDC guidance and enforce masks this year. Debating whether or not to pull them for a second year.

My niece, she's 15, was back in school for 4 days in TN before she got covid. 

So tired of this dumb hick state.

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

My niece, she's 15, was back in school for 4 days in TN before she got covid. 

So tired of this dumb hick state.

Correct me if I'm wrong but kids can wear masks in school even if it's not required, right? 

7 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

It sounds like he’s talking about more than masks.  Perhaps some restrictions the county is considering.  

Same difference.  They’re ready for violence.  Any question he’s a Christian?