Virus in US

pat

On 1/8/2021 at 9:56 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

It isn’t going to get better for a long time amigos. We are in it for the long haul. 25% inoculated by the end of 2021. 40% by the end of 2022. 

There is no excuse for this. 
Eliminate all the release forms- pass law to prevent lawsuits from vaccine issues. 25% in a year is inexcusable 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

There is no excuse for this. 
Eliminate all the release forms- pass law to prevent lawsuits from vaccine issues. 25% in a year is inexcusable 

A lot of people simply aren’t going to take it. Then we have the distribution issues already happening. I would be very surprised if we are over 75 million by 2022. 

14 minutes ago, tgo said:

Speaking out my ass here, but to me, it has always seemed like they only had a real shot of containing this thing before it started mutating. Now the mutations have mutated and mutations of the motions of the mutations are doing the same.

There will be so many variants of this thing soon that it’s gonna be a pick your poison scenario in regards to which versions of the virus need to be in the vaccinations. 

4 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Speaking out my ass here, but to me, it has always seemed like they only had a real shot of containing this thing before it started mutating. Now the mutations have mutated and mutations of the motions of the mutations are doing the same.

There will be so many variants of this thing soon that it’s gonna be a pick your poison scenario in regards to which versions of the virus need to be in the vaccinations. 

Mother nature is delivering her response to humankind. 

3 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

If one more person tells me zinc is going to prevent me from getting COVID, I’m going to lose my mind.

Seriously, every anti-mask asshole I’ve seen lately that I have had the misfortune of speaking with has told me “you don’t need masks. Just take zinc”

Well zinc is good for you, but it hardly compares to wearing a mask...

The House has approved fines for members who don’t comply with a mask-wearing mandate, voting along party lines. 

There will be a $500 fine for a first offense and $2,500 for a second offense. The fines are part of the rules of the resolution calling on Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment.

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The House has approved fines for members who don’t comply with a mask-wearing mandate, voting along party lines. 

There will be a $500 fine for a first offense and $2,500 for a second offense. The fines are part of the rules of the resolution calling on Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment.

Too low. Way too low. There needs to be mandates on how to wear it as well.

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

JnmdHew.jpg

That’s not true. I saw a post from my aunt on Facebook that showed most of these deaths are actually heart attacks, old age, diabetes, and other issues, and that the doctors are just attributing everything to COVID to get better funding.