Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It is the correct math. It’s 1.3 to the tenth power vs 3 to the tenth power. 

Yep. I was wrong. Really is crazy how math works. Just over a doubling of spread goes from 14 cases to 59k. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Well, I've developed some mild symptoms.  Slightly elevated temperature, body aches, chills, and runny nose.  All mild.  I got tested and will know in 2-3 days.  I guess I'll be quarantining in my office for a few days.  

The test, I mean chip insertion, wasn't as bad as I figured, but it was weird.  

20 hours ago, Rogue said:

Well, I've developed some mild symptoms.  Slightly elevated temperature, body aches, chills, and runny nose.  All mild.  I got tested and will know in 2-3 days.  I guess I'll be quarantining in my office for a few days.  

The test, I mean chip insertion, wasn't as bad as I figured, but it was weird.  

Get well soon

3 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Get well soon

Thanks.  I feel like I'm better today after some immune boosters and zinc.  Temp is down, a few body aches still but the chills are gone and my runny nose isn't as bad.  I am overly tired though.  I guess I could've waited a day or two before getting tested just to see, but might as well know as soon as possible, and it's free.  

I counted at least 16 cars in the line yesterday, with more coming in behind.  

It wasn't long ago CO averaged around 400 new cases a day, but we're back up to just over 1000 new cases day recently.  They said it was going to happen.  

Just now, Rogue said:

Thanks.  I feel like I'm better today after some immune boosters and zinc.  Temp is down, a few body aches still but the chills are gone and my runny nose isn't as bad.  I am overly tired though.  I guess I could've waited a day or two before getting tested just to see, but might as well know as soon as possible, and it's free.  

I counted at least 16 cars in the line yesterday, with more coming in behind.  

It wasn't long ago CO averaged around 400 new cases a day, but we're back up to just over 1000 new cases day recently.  They said it was going to happen.  

Keep a record of your temp.  That will give you a good idea of when you might be asymptomatic.

Buy an oximeter which measures your blood oxygen level and monitor it.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=finger+pulse+oxygen+monitor&hvadid=78683855804787&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvqmt=b&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_497t59jis8_b

Don't go out your house to work.

Best of luck.

36 minutes ago, ctm said:

Keep a record of your temp.  That will give you a good idea of when you might be asymptomatic.

Buy an oximeter which measures your blood oxygen level and monitor it.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=finger+pulse+oxygen+monitor&hvadid=78683855804787&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvqmt=b&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_497t59jis8_b

Don't go out your house to work.

Best of luck.

I haven't been keeping a record, but I have been checking often.  It made it to 100.5 last night, but today has never been over 99.3, and usually lower.  

I'm quarantined in my office in the house.  I should get the results tomorrow or the next day.  My wife and daughter feel fine so far. 

First thing I thought about yesterday when I realized I had symptoms was kissing my wife when I left for work, and if I've got it she's got it.  That was worse than the thought of me getting it.   

Edited by Rogue