Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, begooode said:

I always come back to wondering just how dangerous those 30% are and if that's a typical adoption rate for propaganda consuming, grievance fueled citizenry with today's fractured media.

They were dangerous enough when they were just gun toating, racist conspiracy theorists with a grudge against government. Now add in the anti-mask disease vector and it’s even worse.

2 hours ago, begooode said:

I always come back to wondering just how dangerous those 30% are and if that's a typical adoption rate for propaganda consuming, grievance fueled citizenry with today's fractured media.

They’re extremely dangerous. What we saw in Michigan with them rushing the state capitol is a purview of things to come, but much worse. 

2 hours ago, begooode said:

I've heard somewhere you only need 3-5% dissent of a population to topple a govt... so 30% is pretty fucking scary.

Somebody just needs to assassinate putin... he's the one pulling the strings and trolling these old retards, using their insecurities and beliefs against them. Unfortunately i'm not sure something could stop this once its started, no matter what world leaders die. ... but it gives us the best chance.

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

@Titans279

This is certainly more dangerous than indoor dining. I’m not being a dick. Look at that picture. We are in for a rough winter. 

Doesn’t look like they did anything to try to make it safe, which is not what I said they should do. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Doesn’t look like they did anything to try to make it safe, which is not what I said they should do. 

But it’s what they are doing and what they’re going to do. I’m not going for a gotcha moment or anything. I’m telling you this is how it will play out across many school systems and why it is absolutely crazy to send kids back to school right now. 

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

But it’s what they are doing and what they’re going to do. I’m not going for a gotcha moment or anything. I’m telling you this is how it will play out across many school systems and why it is absolutely crazy to send kids back to school right now. 

Dumb places will be dumb. That doesn’t mean smart places shouldn’t try to find smart solutions. 

56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The irony is they want to force schools to be open as if they care about kids getting an education while they ignore the advice of the educated people in real life...