Virus in US

pat

14 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Yeah, but it’s going to spread way more.

And it isn’t just that Democratic voters are the ones sending their kids to public schools. You will also have Republican parents sending their kids to church schools and getting sick.

Less than Republicans who are out in the rural areas by a large margin when it comes to percentages of people possibly being affected. 

Im not saying it’s the whole enchilada, but there is no doubt in my mind that played a role in it behind the scenes even if the idiot didn’t know. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

An elephant I see in the room is, how many people will accept a vaccine? you're telling me all these crazies are going to happily let the Gubment poke them with a Bill Gates chip infested solution? I also think a lot of people will think it's a fine idea, but not for them - let everyone else do it and they can go about their business without it.

This to me feels like a recipe for anti-vax to go to another level. Assuming it starts to make a positive impact, the holdouts will only use that as proof it was never a big concern to begin with. Watch some idiot here take that line.

6 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

An elephant I see in the room is, how many people will accept a vaccine? you're telling me all these crazies are going to happily let the Gubment poke them with a Bill Gates chip infested solution? I also think a lot of people will think it's a fine idea, but not for them - let everyone else do it and they can go about their business without it.

This to me feels like a recipe for anti-vax to go to another level. Assuming it starts to make a positive impact, the holdouts will only use that as proof it was never a big concern to begin with. Watch some idiot here take that line.

And this at the moment is somehow way down the list of our problems. 

4 hours ago, OzTitan said:

It’s already in circulation.  Some company makes super small GPS devices, so they naturally assume it’s the “they” that are trying to implant them with it.  

There appears to be no deeper thought than that.  

The devices can be ingested or even sprayed upon, yet the vaccine is the bogeyman.  

As I said, no deeper thought than that.  

It is literally like foreign entities are convincing the stupid to do what’s the opposite of their best interests, and they are buying it hook, line, and sinker.  

Perhaps they took the lead from entities within our own system?  Who knows?  What can be stated is that this country is full of complete imbeciles.  It’s hard to understand how we can survive.  

11 hours ago, Come on Titans said:

I saw some of this exchange between Gym Jordan & Anthony Fauci....just fucking sickening.

Jordan is such a piece of shit.  I wish little Fauci would have walked over & throat punched the punk.

Edit:  Other GOP ass-wipes get in on the act   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-attack-fauci-and-defend-trump-at-coronavirus-hearing-173957811.html

Really wish someone had called his bluff on this; ok we're going to arrest large groups of protesters because of the health threat, tell us how do we go about arresting and detaining  them without creating  even greater risks of catching and spreading of the virus? And if you say we should ban protests because of health risks, then it should follow that we should also ban church services, are you in agreement with that , Mr. Jordan?

Major issue with resuming in person schooling that my sister who is a teacher brought up, while everyone worries about young children not being able to keep masks on, without giving teachers absolute authority, how do you make rebellious pre teens and teens wear masks if they know the teacher in charge has no real authority to make them; it's a big can of worms. 

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Major issue with resuming in person schooling that my sister who is a teacher brought up, while everyone worries about young children not being able to keep masks on, without giving teachers absolute authority, how do you make rebellious pre teens and teens wear masks if they know the teacher in charge has no real authority to make them; it's a big can of worms. 

This is what's coming when schools try to open.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/31/georgia-children-covid-outbreak/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_camp-130p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_camp-130p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

I read a post from a high school friend on FB explaining why we better not take a vaccination, something about Faucci and Gates being in some deal with the CEO of some drug Co. 

lol 

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I read a post from a high school friend on FB explaining why we better not take a vaccination, something about Faucci and Gates being in some deal with the CEO of some drug Co. 

lol 

I read somewhere that it's likely that 1/3 of the country won't get vaccinated.

3 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Spot on. Now apply that same reasoning to elementary school kids. After agonizing for a few weeks on whether to go 100% virtual or opt for 2 days in school, Ive come around to the idea that kids can't go back to school if they have to wear masks in the classroom. We need to get the positivity rates down and then reopen schools with social distancing and hygene as the primary measures. Make kids wear masks when they are on the bus or transitioning between classrooms but its not realistic to ask kids to wear masks 7 hours a day.