Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

Hey Touched The Tard, I’m ready for Thunderdome. What about you? Way too many worthless lazy tard fucks such as yourself in this country. A good dose of population reduction would do this nation good. LONG LIVE THE STRONG!

With all due respect, as a law abiding citizen, I follow the law and wear a mask wherever I'm required to, despite the fact that I think it's stupid as fuck.

And if I'm inside an establishment, even if a mask is not required, if I see other people wearing masks, I will wear one anyway.

I know that to libtards, following the law, being respectful of others, and behaving with decency are concepts that are completely foreign and outside of their vocabulary, but for the rest of us, that is how we live our lives.  We do things that we are supposed to do, even if we don't agree with them.

Edited by Denali