Virus in US

pat

15 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Hey Buddy,

Yeah, post some dumb gif when you cant back up your assertion with facts.

Sincerely, 

Your Pal

Hahahahaha

I mean, apart from THE MAN HIMSELF confirming that his access is limited, I didn't offer any proof. Oh, I guess I also provided proof that news stations themselves say he's limited. And his testimony was blocked. Oh yeah, he doesn't offer guidance at the Pandemic Response team stuff anymore. But again, other than that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, begooode said:

Leave that for the people who are actually interested in helping others rather than your worthless defense of Trump's stupid politicization of a global health crisis.  If he would have rallied on this issue, even late and aligned with health experts, you wouldn't be carrying the water of his dumbass 'me-myself-and I' decisions.

I doubt this is clear enough.  

1 minute ago, begooode said:

Oh it’s clear enough. Doubt Trumpers give a fuck

I think you can remove doubt.  That is clear.  Crystal.  

Edited by Rogue

5 minutes ago, abenjami said:

At this point, anyone on the board who tries to argue against wearing a mask should just be put on ignore.

And anyone who argues this in real life should be taken out back and euthanized.

It's time for women to stop wearing bras, because freedom and such.  

Watch how fast these same fucks complain about it.  

30 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Hahahahaha

I mean, apart from THE MAN HIMSELF confirming that his access is limited, I didn't offer any proof. Oh, I guess I also provided proof that news stations themselves say he's limited. And his testimony was blocked. Oh yeah, he doesn't offer guidance at the Pandemic Response team stuff anymore. But again, other than that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Hey Buddy,

Hahahahahaha.

So if Fauci claims something, it must be true? The guy has be proven to flip flop on many occasions. Also, you provided CBS 'saying' they cant get access but could not prove that or that those appearances werent given to other news oulets. He testified in Congress. 

Again, he has flip flopped on issues with the pandemic response, so shouldnt others be relied on instead of one man?

Sincerely, 

Your Pal

4 hours ago, Denali said:

You people do realize that coronavirus, just like other flus, is most likely airborne, don't you?

And trying to use a cloth mask for protection against an airborne disease is like trying to use a chain link fence for protection against a dust storm.

That's my lesson for the day, kiddies.

Enjoy.

You do know this is your daily talking point, yes? Your lot is so unoriginal. Honestly it’s embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, nine said:

Well, yeah.....there's been a ton of flip-flopping and contradictory information coming from the medical community over the past few months.    You know why?     Because NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN IT BEFORE.

With most pathogens and illnesses, the medical community has extensive knowledge and has developed treatments that are based on decades upon decades of case studies, scientific research and experimentation, and experience.    

With this virus, we're dealing with a brand-new pathogen that had never been seen until just a few months ago.    Nobody knew anything at all about it because it simply didn't exist.   All they could do was offer best guesses based on other viruses that maybe shared similar traits.....but even then, they're still dealing with a completely new and different pathogen.    Some of their early info was good.....other info turned out to be entirely wrong.

The human race is still in very earliest stages of this battle.   Scientists and doctors are working 24/7, collecting info and learning how to fight this thing, and they're literally learning new information every single day.    But at this point, even the smartest and most knowledgeable doctors in the entire world have no more than  6 months' experience dealing with it.....the recommendations they make are still very much given on a "best effort" basis.    And there's a very good chance that some of these recommendations will eventually be shown as incorrect.

What we're seeing right now is essentially the same development process that happens with every disease....but because it's such a high profile issue, all the early stops/starts, challenges, failures, and other issues that are part of the development process are being exposed for all the world to see.

When it comes to find a vaccine or cure for this virus.....what we're seeing right now isn't even at the beta-testing phase.    They're still gathering information to try and figure out what the hell they're dealing with.    They've made great progress and learned a great deal in a few short months....but we still don't know when they'll have an answer.    All we can do is work together and try to keep each other alive until they do.

Way too much logic and complex thinking in this post.  You'll have to dumb it down for the intended audience.  Seriously.  

3 minutes ago, nine said:

Well, yeah.....there's been a ton of flip-flopping and contradictory information coming from the medical community over the past few months.    You know why?     Because NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN IT BEFORE.

With most pathogens and illnesses, the medical community has extensive knowledge and has developed treatments that are based on decades upon decades of case studies, scientific research and experimentation, and experience.    

With this virus, we're dealing with a brand-new pathogen that had never been seen until just a few months ago.    Nobody knew anything at all about it because it simply didn't exist.   All they could do was offer best guesses based on other viruses that maybe shared similar traits.....but even then, they're still dealing with a completely new and different pathogen.    Some of their early info was good.....other info turned out to be entirely wrong.

The human race is still in very earliest stages of this battle.   Scientists and doctors are working 24/7, collecting info and learning how to fight this thing, and they're literally learning new information every single day.    But at this point, even the smartest and most knowledgeable doctors in the entire world have no more than  6 months' experience dealing with it.....the recommendations they make are still very much given on a "best effort" basis.    And there's a very good chance that some of these recommendations will eventually be shown as incorrect.

What we're seeing right now is essentially the same development process that happens with every disease....but because it's such a high profile issue, all the early stops/starts, challenges, failures, and other issues that are part of the development process are being exposed for all the world to see.

When it comes to find a vaccine or cure for this virus.....what we're seeing right now isn't even at the beta-testing phase.    They're still gathering information to try and figure out what the hell they're dealing with.    They've made great progress and learned a great deal in a few short months....but we still don't know when they'll have an answer.    All we can do is work together and try to keep each other alive until they do.

This is a thoughtful post.  

It's easier just to say, "flip flop", and not give it much thought.  

See?  

Interesting article about vaccines for seniors and how they need to be even more effective for older people whose immune systems don't respond as effectively to normal vaccines, and often need boosters added, which, in the rush to get one to market, probably won't contain those boosters: https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2020/coronavirus-vaccine-age-50-plus.html