Virus in US

pat

11 hours ago, begooode said:

Wow. I appreciate you sharing. It’s just so strange how people will plaster their desired perceptions over what their real senses tell them to be true. Trump’s backstory has always been the excessive billionaire playboy, about as far away from a good Christian man as you can get. 

That’s what was the most troubling. My dad knew NOTHING of Trump before he was elected (my dad doesn’t educate himself in politics) and Thought he was this good man. All because of the GOP and the affiliation. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Fuck off with this bullshit. I feel for him and try to show him his line of thinking is so incorrect. I implore you to do the same. 

Educate so others can grow and not be stuck in the past. 

Maybe your line of thinking is so incorrect. Obviously your dad has seen more in his life than you have. 

He has his opinion so how about you 'fucking off'?

34 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

That’s what was the most troubling. My dad knew NOTHING of Trump before he was elected (my dad doesn’t educate himself in politics) and Thought he was this good man. All because of the GOP and the affiliation. 

So the fact that you know Biden is not mentally up to be president and you will still vote for him makes you superior to your father?

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Maybe your line of thinking is so incorrect. Obviously your dad has seen more in his life than you have. 

It definitely is not incorrect. I’m not a racist, close-minded, bible-thumping person. 

It’s such a stupid rebuttal you’ve made. I guess you think it’s okay to be racist?

Make us strong to do Your work, willing to heed and hear Your will, and write on our hearts these words: “Use power to help people.” For we are given power not to advance our own purposes, nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power, and it is to serve people. Help us to remember it, Lord.

G. HW. Bush. 

Hope they find effective treatments soon....but sadly, this ain't it.  Not effective as preventative therapy either.

The first carefully controlled trial of hydroxychloroquine given to people exposed to the coronavirus did not show any benefit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-trump.html

3 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It definitely is not incorrect. I’m not a racist, close-minded, bible-thumping person. 

It’s such a stupid rebuttal you’ve made. I guess you think it’s okay to be racist?

So you see your dad as a 'racist, close-minded, bible-thumping person'?

What a fucking POS you are.

6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Ah.. I see it now. You feel old and feel like you are becoming irrelevant... that young people today don't respect their elders?

People have to earn respect. I'm sure you've said that a million times.

Leaving the world in this state of financial and racial inequality / irresponsibility after your generation in this country had it the easiest in history of the entire world... wow... no wonder no one respects you.

Also.. learn to type coherent sentences ya old bastard.. oh wait, you just learned how to use computers... and we should listen to your "informed" opinions.

58 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So you see your dad as a 'racist, close-minded, bible-thumping person'?

What a fucking POS you are.

My grandparents were racist as fuck.. but we know they came from a time that it was normal (like you obviously).. so we love them for their faults. People's minds are harder to change as they age.

You can still love them, you idiot.  Good lord you have shit opinions.

25 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Ah.. I see it now. You feel old and feel like you are becoming irrelevant... that young people today don't respect their elders?

People have to earn respect. I'm sure you've said that a million times.

Leaving the world in this state of financial and racial inequality / irresponsibility after your generation in this country had it the easiest in history of the entire world... wow... no wonder no one respects you.

Also.. learn to type coherent sentences ya old bastard.. oh wait, you just learned how to use computers... and we should listen to your "informed" opinions.

So his dad had to earn his respect? STFU.

P.S. I made my fortune from computer programming you ignorant fuck.

23 minutes ago, titanruss said:

My grandparents were racist as fuck.. but we know they came from a time that it was normal (like you obviously).. so we love them for their faults. People's minds are harder to change as they age.

You can still love them, you idiot.  Good lord you have shit opinions.

So will you be paying reparations? I am sure you grandparents must have owned slaves.