Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:
Reminder: Fuck Clay Travis.

That is all.

But he’s all kinds of awesome. ‘member the time he told that cnn lady anchor that he believes in boobies!! Right there on the TV, he did! He put it on a Tshirt and everything! I bought 4 of those for my family!  Yep, owning them stoopid libs alrighty!! Can’t wait for his 4th of July rant/sale!

4 hours ago, tgo said:

It is relevant to what's going on though if you believe that things are even more inflamed because of the terrible situation that a lot of these protestors and rioters/looters are in financially. 

That's certainly not to make excuses for unlawful behavior, I've voiced vehemently my opposition to it. But it does seem to relevant to the heightened state of things on the street which seems to be continuing over a longer period of time. 

Then why not have the headline read, "Hispanics lost their jobs at a faster rate than blacks?"

I'll tell you why.  Because that doesn't fit the narrative of sensationalizing the struggles of the black man (and woman of course).

6 hours ago, oldschool said:

What do they say about Christian leaders calling Trump out today? First the Bishop of the Church Trump visited yesterday and then the Catholic Archbishop of Washington D.C a few hours ago after Trump once again sought a photo op by vising the Shrine to Pope John Paul.

My dad really had nothing to say.  I was grilling him about that shit earlier.  Especially with all the rape reports and shit coming out.  And then he saw the pic in front of the church and was like "I don't think Trump would do that.  He is a good Christian man."  

My dad is very much a "bury my head in the sand" type.

27 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

My dad really had nothing to say.  I was grilling him about that shit earlier.  Especially with all the rape reports and shit coming out.  And then he saw the pic in front of the church and was like "I don't think Trump would do that.  He is a good Christian man."  

My dad is very much a "bury my head in the sand" type.

Wow, putting your dad down to make you seem superior. You are a fine child.

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Wow. I appreciate you sharing. It’s just so strange how people will plaster their desired perceptions over what their real senses tell them to be true. Trump’s backstory has always been the excessive billionaire playboy, about as far away from a good Christian man as you can get. 

9 hours ago, begooode said:

Where will they put his library?

Mir-A-Lago, of course, with a separate entrance fee; and with your 29.99 entrance fee you'll get a coupon good for 20% off your very own autopened autographed copy of Art of The Deal.

Yes, please!

The US should have 100 million doses of one candidate Covid-19 vaccine by the end of the year, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said Tuesday.

“Then, by the beginning of 2021, we hope to have a couple hundred million doses,” Fauci said during a live question and answer session with the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Fauci said the first vaccine candidate, made by biotech company Moderna in partnership with NIAID, should go into a final stage of trials in volunteers, known in the industry as Phase III, by mid-summer. Preparations at national and international sites are already under way, he said. 

28 minutes ago, nine said:

It never ceases to amaze me how the conservative churchgoing folk can justify supporting Trump.   

For 30-40 years, the guy presented himself as the antithesis of fundamental Christian values....an unscrupulous businessman and a serial womanizer.    But then one day he starts hawking MAGA merch, wraps himself in a GOP flag....and suddenly the churches and conservative Christians are behind him?     Were they asleep for those three decades where he showed the world who he is and what he's about?  

I'll give him credit for this much:  he's remained true to himself.   He's still basically the same guy he was 20-30 years ago.     I can understand people buying his pitch and supporting the MAGA rhetoric. 

But people trying to tell themselves he's a morally upstanding Christian is simply mind-numbing.    At 73 years old, at no point has Trump ever done anything to suggest any sort of personal foundation in faith or the church.   

But as long as he keeps mocking and disparaging the bleeding heart liberals, that's all his constituency cares about.    For everything else, they'll just tell themselves whatever they want to believe to make themselves feel better.

Trump is a born again asshole. How the religious folk can ceaselessly confuse that with a born again Christian never ceases to amaze me. 

3 hours ago, nine said:

It never ceases to amaze me how the conservative churchgoing folk can justify supporting Trump.   

For 30-40 years, the guy presented himself as the antithesis of fundamental Christian values....an unscrupulous businessman and a serial womanizer.    

I

Worse than that, he was strongly pro choice.

12 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Wow, putting your dad down to make you seem superior. You are a fine child.

Fuck off with this bullshit. I feel for him and try to show him his line of thinking is so incorrect. I implore you to do the same. 

Educate so others can grow and not be stuck in the past.