Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ctm said:

The talking heads at Fox news are attacking Fauci.  He's in direct conflict with Trump's open it up message.  I don't see how he stays around much longer.

I think he is the one guy they can’t fire, though the right wing propaganda machine is doing it’s best to poison the well against him in case they do fire him.

Honestly, they would have an easier time controlling what he says if they don’t fire him.

21 minutes ago, ctm said:

The talking heads at Fox news are attacking Fauci.  He's in direct conflict with Trump's open it up message.  I don't see how he stays around much longer.

Reality is an interesting phenomenon. Anyone who watched the back and forth between Fauci and Paul with half a brain understood the nuance to how Fauci handled himself like a grandfather admonishing a grandson who stepped too far out of line. Yet apparently half of us have less than half a brain, because the talking points are all about Paul running over him...

I’m not sure how they figure this to be the case. Because Paul said something unintelligible about a study on Rhesus Monkeys who show immunity after they’ve contracted it? Maybe because he was more aggressive? I have no idea. Them turning on Fauci is certainly something to behold. 

18 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

I always equated the Trump base with people dumb enough to send money to Televangelists......

televangel.thumb.jpg.cddc2967393e03c3751759b64c750ba8.jpg

Their donations comes from the blood, sweat, and tears that manifests itself into prayer to be rid of this pandemic so they can get back to being paid. It’s like a tradeoff in a certain way. They agonize over lost money and let’s God know their G5 needs cleaning, which of course according to the Republican God that answer will soon be delivered at some point, any day now. 

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

E12765A9-8F82-4664-B0C7-FE52B8D3DDB1.thumb.jpeg.2cf6e1b7c156853f62ed2b0b256286b0.jpeg

Shit Touched The Tard, now that I think about it just show her this and tell her about your IQ. That will cheer anybody up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Is this one of those colorized pictures of President Lincoln? 

5 hours ago, tgo said:

Perhaps they could ease some of the administration’s embarrassment  by establishing a new category :  “Death due to complications of COVID19 infection --  definitely NOT  President Trump’s Fault.”

2 hours ago, nine said:

Perhaps they could ease some of the administration’s embarrassment  by establishing a new category :  “Death due to complications of COVID19 infection --  definitely NOT  President Trump’s Fault.”

How about "Death's Due to Democrat Governors Sending Positive China Virus Infected Elderly Into Retirement Homes." Does that 60% to 65% of China Virus Deaths in those 11 or 12 states work for you??? Unbelievable!!! These fuckers are murdering people and you're crying about Trump doing a fantastic job attempting to weigh the dangers of opening the economy, getting people back to being able to support their families, keeping people from dying from illness, depression, alcoholism, food shortages, much less the damages to other countries economies and food shortages due to their problems (and those are just a few of the problems that must be accounted for)... Morons!!!