Virus in US

pat

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Are you still taking care of your friend at your house? Good man. Ty for being a decent human being. We need more of those. 

On the ground, face to face, local government, state government - on all those levels I see people pulling together.

And yet somehow executive branch is utterly indifferent and incapable.  This crisis is a softball pitch down the middle for any halfway decent executive.  These stories keep coming out.  Trump is incapable of either caring or doing.

Based on track record, I'm believing every one of these stories about the executive branch screwing up.  Why does it get the benefit of the doubt?

Edited by patsplat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Are you still taking care of your friend at your house? Good man. Ty for being a decent human being. We need more of those. 

How are you feeling? Curious what the timeline is from first symptoms to feeling normal?

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

How are you feeling? Curious what the timeline is from first symptoms to feeling normal?

Five days without symptoms. Still dealing with the pneumonia a bit, but even that’s getting better. Theoretically speaking I’m still contagious so I’m going to stay quarantined for at least another week. 

My symptoms started the 17th and lasted till the 31st. About ten of those days were pure hell. 14 days with a fever that topped out day 7-8 at 103. I wouldn’t wish this shit on my worst enemy. 

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Five days without symptoms. Still dealing with the pneumonia a bit, but even that’s getting better. Theoretically speaking I’m still contagious so I’m going to stay quarantined for at least another week. 

My symptoms started the 17th and lasted till the 31st. About ten of those days were pure hell. 14 days with a fever that topped out day 7-8 at 103. I wouldn’t wish this shit on my worst enemy. 

Wow, I can't imagine 14 days with a fever. 2 or 3 days is bad enough.  Are you still having any shortness of breath?

33 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Wow, I can't imagine 14 days with a fever. 2 or 3 days is bad enough.  Are you still having any shortness of breath?

Yeah a bit. Just took a 30 minute walk and I could feel that I’m not back to 100%. The pneumonia is still there but it’s honestly a lot better than I expected. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yeah a bit. Just took a 30 minute walk and I could feel that I’m not back to 100%. The pneumonia is still there but it’s honestly a lot better than I expected. 

I wouldn't be surprised if that lingers a few more week. So in all reality, this is likely a 30 or more day illness considering they say you are contagious 4 days before showing symptoms. 

On a side note I can hear the ice cream man driving around down the street. Pure stupidity. No wonder my County is the most infected per capita in the state..

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that lingers a few more week. So in all reality, this is likely a 30 or more day illness considering they say you are contagious 4 days before showing symptoms. 

On a side note I can hear the ice cream man driving around down the street. Pure stupidity. No wonder my County is the most infected per capita in the state..

B1389FE5-6ACF-4FF1-883F-DB2807ED7B2D.gif

5 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Holy fuck listening to a Trump press conference right now and the guy is so unqualified to even work at McDonalds.

People that vote for him this next election should be ostracized from society.

People that don't should move to China...

8 minutes ago, Rogue said:

3-26.PNG.d3bd30521a3ba7b8ce3fcfcbc111e601.PNG4-4.PNG.c1d88fc6c7875151cdb503e291ae0519.PNG

Currently, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming have not issued stay at home orders.

Looking at the map, what the hell is Arkansas and Oklahoma thinking?

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/9-states-issue-formal-stay-home-orders-amid/story?id=69959039

6 minutes ago, Btowner said:

My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one's country, not to its institutions or its office-holders.     

Mark Twain

Blah... Blah... Blah... Nice taken out of context comment... The dem way... Props...

Edited by thor