Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, MadMax said:

as usual, she's right.

why? she is a zealot. Now is not the time for this shit. 3.28M jobless claims last week and its the number is likely higher since there are reports of people not being able to file do to overwhelmed phone lines.

18 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

image.png.9ac2ccfde97cfd2d784732c1653e4dc2.png

Would you mind posting his scores, the course he played, slope, and who he was playing with... Well your at it how about his start and ending times... Thanks!!!

1 hour ago, ChemEngr79 said:

So what happens when someone objects to unanimous consent?

What is plan B?

McConnell was smart enough to know this.  He basically jammed the House by leaving town.  Even an amendment that everyone would agree to can't be passed because it would delay everything until April 20th.

2 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I don't see the scores on there.  I'd actually love to see those.  I bet he is terrible at golf.

I can imagine he's really good with the score card though.

Couldn't find the scores, but this article was pretty funny....

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/books/2020/03/22/Book-review-Rick-Reilly-Commander-in-Cheat-How-Golf-Explains-Trump/stories/202003170008

"Everything about Mr. Trump the golfer is a lie, from his handicap and the number of club championships he has won to the scores he posts (known as the “Trump Bump”) and the national ranking of the many golf courses he owns. Even his etiquette is bad. Mr. Trump routinely drives his golf cart (he never walks) right on the green, a golfing no-no.

He cheats so blatantly on the golf course that his playing partners (usually celebrities or sports personalities) and trusty caddy, A.J., even the Secret Service agents, don’t bother to look away. "

19 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

I don't see his scores, playing partners, and nearly every round is on a weekend... God forbid the guy relaxes on weekend playing golf... He works endlessly and this is what your pissing vinegar about... LOL!!! 

You turkey's are obsessed --- TDS at its finest --- Trump lives in your head!!!