Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

How bad is it out there? Even Waffle House has closed hundreds of locations. If the Waffle House is closed, some serious shit is going on. 

I think the WHO asked WH to close.  They want to get scraping around the grills to use for attacking the virus.

On 3/24/2020 at 11:30 AM, TitansFan777 said:

I wonder how much longer this can go on. I’m all for social distancing and limiting trips to occasional grocery shopping, but at some point you have to return to some semblance of normalcy.

If this goes on for the entire spring (through late May/June), you are asking for a total economic collapse that will probably be more harmful in its short/long-term effects than the virus itself, I imagine.

….unless you are one of the ones who die.

And this is essentially what Trump is saying.  The solution can't be worse than the problem. 

The problem is death from the virus.  What solution is worse than that?

I think reading this story might help people understand just where we stand.  What will be the effect of putting more people to work under what conditions? 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delivery-drivers-face-coronavirus-without-153800570.html

Alvarado said the van he drove wasn’t cleaned before or after his 10-hour shift, nor were the bins holding packages handled by warehouse workers and delivery drivers. Yet his company offered no gloves or masks, and only sporadically provided hand sanitizer. Under pressure to meet targets for delivery speed and volume, Alvarado and other drivers say they have little or no time to stop and wash their hands.

The coronavirus pandemic has revealed the precarious environment that has been a daily reality for these workers as they now take on much greater risks in delivering essential goods, said David Weil, dean of Brandeis University’s school of social policy...

“It’s totally laid bare how vulnerable they are,” he said. “We are seeing there are millions of workers, who have no social safety net protections, who are now on the front lines of delivering food and delivering packages.”

6 hours ago, patsplat said:

Without even reading the article, the keywords on the URL are "None of these countries US included is fully prepared pandemic report says"

You missed the point by about a mile.  Quit bragging about being the smartest idiot.

The point is you libtards are full of Trump derangement syndrome.   The US was the best prepared of any nation, yet you dumbasses blame Trump for things not being perfect.  Of course never a peep for all of Obama's failures during his pandemic.

2 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

The point is you libtards are full of Trump derangement syndrome.   The US was the best prepared of any nation, yet you dumbasses blame Trump for things not being perfect.  Of course never a peep for all of Obama's failures during his pandemic.

So Obama had a bunch of failures but Trump has had none? Is that what I’m gathering here? Such sheep. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

14 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

The United States does well in five of six preparedness categories but ranks 19th — after Australia, Canada, Singapore and more than a half-dozen European countries — in an assessment of overall risk and vulnerability to biological threats. The factors driving down the U.S. score include the risks of social unrest and terrorism, and low public confidence in government.

Trump had been president for nearly 3 years when this was published in 2019.  Why are you talking about Obama?  

I feel like I see this happening in slow motion and no one will do anything about it. The media is playing this like utter retards. 

I think this drug combo works. Well. Sure the evidence is anecdotal but docs are using it all over the fuckin country and it continues to work. 

Trump was totally speaking out of fucking turn about it, but he isn't beholden to the same standard of evidence that a Dr. or scientist is and we don't have 7 fucking years to run this through the type of clinical trials necessary to conclusively prove this use via the FDA. We are in a pandemic. 

He learned about this shit from Kushner, who was alerted by some smart silicon valley fuckers connected to some med researchers. I've been reading about this from Docs and researchers on Twitter for weeks. If you check their credentials, they check out. 

The media has been running a lot of gotcha shit contra this setting this whole thing up as "Trump's treatment".

Imagine, this shit works. It becomes the standard treatment. They will play this as "liberal media tried to stop this but Trump saved us". 

Dude I think it's happening. 

They fucking need to be printing "A potentially promising but unproven treatment is under study......." etc. 

Instead it's all "Dumb fuck Trump's treatment has X&Y  side effects" yeah no shit. All drugs do. Every read the back of a pill bottle? 

Or this story:  "Trumptard takes wrong form of drug, dies: HAHAHAHA TRUMP!" 

I am fucking telling you do. They are setting this tard up to look like a hero and fucking turn the election. 

IF this shit works, with the way the media has been playing it, basically fucking BRANDING this as "Trump's Drug", we are stuck with that motherfucker for 4 more years. He will be touting his multi-disciplinary genius. The media will prove themselves as even fuckin' dumber than Trump! 

I can't believe the media is playing this so fucking poorly. If you just poke around the internet a little bit you can see that this shit is promising. May even be why South Korea has handled this so well. 

Edited by 'Nator

You know what -- I figure it out.

For some of the Trump folks nothing has changed.  They are still slacking off at home reading and posting BS on the internet.

42 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

I feel like I see this happening in slow motion and no one will do anything about it. The media is playing this like utter retards. 

I think this drug combo works. Well. Sure the evidence is anecdotal but docs are using it all over the fuckin country and it continues to work. 

Trump was totally speaking out of fucking turn about it, but he isn't beholden to the same standard of evidence that a Dr. or scientist is and we don't have 7 fucking years to run this through the type of clinical trials necessary to conclusively prove this use via the FDA. We are in a pandemic. 

He learned about this shit from Kushner, who was alerted by some smart silicon valley fuckers connected to some med researchers. I've been reading about this from Docs and researchers on Twitter for weeks. If you check their credentials, they check out. 

The media has been running a lot of gotcha shit contra this setting this whole thing up as "Trump's treatment".

Imagine, this shit works. It becomes the standard treatment. They will play this as "liberal media tried to stop this but Trump saved us". 

Dude I think it's happening. 

They fucking need to be printing "A potentially promising but unproven treatment is under study......." etc. 

Instead it's all "Dumb fuck Trump's treatment has X&Y  side effects" yeah no shit. All drugs do. Every read the back of a pill bottle? 

Or this story:  "Trumptard takes wrong form of drug, dies: HAHAHAHA TRUMP!" 

I am fucking telling you do. They are setting this tard up to look like a hero and fucking turn the election. 

IF this shit works, with the way the media has been playing it, basically fucking BRANDING this as "Trump's Drug", we are stuck with that motherfucker for 4 more years. He will be touting his multi-disciplinary genius. The media will prove themselves as even fuckin' dumber than Trump! 

I can't believe the media is playing this so fucking poorly. If you just poke around the internet a little bit you can see that this shit is promising. May even be why South Korea has handled this so well. 

We are already stuck with him for 4 more by running Biden.

The dems here refuse to acknowledge that reality.

5 minutes ago, WG53 said:

We are already stuck with him for 4 more by running Biden.

The dems here refuse to acknowledge that reality.

Dude no one is saying Biden is this super amazing candidate, but if you are one of these leftists butthurt by the fuckin Bernie situation you are every bit the cultist Trumptards are. If Bernie had the type of surge Biden had, they'd be calling this a revolution. Also it's the BLACK VOTE that's doing this. Super Lefty tards want to blame old white people. It's the blacks! 

People hate Hillary Clinton. Bernie and Trump only looked good by proxy to Hillary!

People STILL underestimate how hated Hillary fuckin Clinton was! Why??

An elderly man with a liver spotted dick is cock smacking Bernie all around simply because HE ISN'T HILLARY!

Bernie's entire movement was a myth! 

Biden leads Trump in every key swing state and most of the swing counties individually. 

4 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Dude no one is saying Biden is this super amazing candidate, but if you are one of these leftists butthurt by the fuckin Bernie situation you are every bit the cultist Trumptards are. If Bernie had the type of surge Biden had, they'd be calling this a revolution. Also it's the BLACK VOTE that's doing this. Super Lefty tards want to blame old white people. It's the blacks! 

People hate Hillary Clinton. Bernie and Trump only looked good by proxy to Hillary!

People STILL underestimate how hated Hillary fuckin Clinton was! Why??

An elderly man with a liver spotted dick is cock smacking Bernie all around simply because HE ISN'T HILLARY!

Bernie's entire movement was a myth! 

Biden leads Trump in every key swing state and most of the swing counties individually. 

Dude shut the fuck up with your retarded assumptions. 

Bernie has nothing to do with it. I'm not a bernie bro.

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Dude shut the fuck up with your retarded assumptions. 

Bernie has nothing to do with it. I'm not a bernie bro.

Nuh uh, fuck you motherfucker! Infinity! No double infinities so don't even try it. 

Name the candidate that would be a better match for Trump in the General Election popularity contest. 

12 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Nuh uh, fuck you motherfucker! Infinity! No double infinities so don't even try it. 

Name the candidate that would be a better match for Trump in the General Election popularity contest. 

That's the problem. None of the current group can. They're all too moderate and the electorate is too stupid to vote in their own interest. The average voter is too stupid to do any research on candidates and will believe whatever their chosen media tells them. They fall for sound bites and can't understand context.

There are several candidates out there that are better than Joe and have much better ideas. Ideas that people support when you explain them but not with the name's they have attached to them.

Edited by WG53

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

That's the problem. None of the current group can. They're all too moderate and the electorate is too stupid to vote in their own interest. The average voter is too stupid to do any research on candidates and will believe whatever their chosen media tells them. They fall for sound bites and can't understand context.

You think they would do better with a candidate further left?