Titans Pre-Draft Visits/Meeting Tracker

titanskick8851

1 hour ago, Mariel said:

We almost went to SB and we didnt had any Lewis use,dont get me wrong,we need someone,but we have so many gaps,we are SB contenders,think big,forget about this,we can find a good Receiver RB without the need to let ALL the good talents for CB,EDGE and WR

9 minutes ago, Callidus said:

This. If this were 2 years ago then sure build the team. But we are ready to win now. Fill the gaps and worry about maximizing things once they are filled.

A pass catching/3rd down back is probably the biggest need of our offense right now. I personally think Kelly is fine to start at RT for next year and prefer to draft a guy to develop/compete with Kelly. IMO CB is the only position of need that has to be filled in rounds 1-3. 

We can’t continue to hand the ball off to Henry when we go down 2+ scores in the 2nd half. Hell Henry only touched the ball 5 times the whole 2nd half of the AFC championship game and 4 of those came on our first drive of the 3rd quarter. 

I’m not pounding the draft a RB early drum. I’m just pointing out there is a need for the position and it’s going to be filled in the draft or with a vet FA. Murray caught 90+ passes in 2 years and Lewis caught 80+ passes in 2 years. Lewis ended up sucking so his role reduced as Henry succeeded. Jrob has always went out and got a guy though and Vrabel has been pretty vocal about finding a guy this offseason. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They need a RB to replace Lewis in the 11 personnel packages. That's not even in direct competition with Henry, they almost play different positions and have different roles. They could announce a 4 y

Just the price of business if you have a good roster    Better than the scenario under Webster/Tommy. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

A pass catching/3rd down back is probably the biggest need of our offense right now. I personally think Kelly is fine to start at RT for next year and prefer to draft a guy to develop/compete with Kelly. IMO CB is the only position of need that has to be filled in rounds 1-3. 

We can’t continue to hand the ball off to Henry when we go down 2+ scores in the 2nd half. Hell Henry only touched the ball 5 times the whole 2nd half of the AFC championship game and 4 of those came on our first drive of the 3rd quarter. 

I’m not pounding the draft a RB early drum. I’m just pointing out there is a need for the position and it’s going to be filled in the draft or with a vet FA. Murray caught 90+ passes in 2 years and Lewis caught 80+ passes in 2 years. Lewis ended up sucking so his role reduced as Henry succeeded. Jrob has always went out and got a guy though and Vrabel has been pretty vocal about finding a guy this offseason. 

I would be happy to get Chris Thompson in the FA or Cam Akers in the late rounds or J.K,I agree with you about the need Just the fact that people are willing to give a First/Second round pick in a RB that makes me Crazy