Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Titans Pre-Draft Visits/Meeting Tracker

10 minutes ago, rns90 said:

He plays RT, right?  Could be a day 3 option.

Sounds like he's a guard. Plus he's only 6'2 - would struggle to transition to tackle I would think. 

30 minutes ago, tgo said:

2nd reported contact with Fulton.

To no ones surprise we have now had contact with 4 of the top 10 CB in this draft and the best pure slot CB

C.J. Henderson

Jeff Gladney

Kristan Fulton

Damon Annette

Amik Robertson 

Would be surprised if JRob hasn't also contacted Utah CB Jaylon Johnson who just simply just screams being a JRob type guy.

Mentioned it in another thread today that I would be stunned if one of our first two picks wasn't a CB, and in all honesty the only reason i'm not 100% locked in on a CB at #29 is you simply can't predict if there will be a surprise guy that falls into our laps due to the unique restrictive conditions that teams face in the lead up to this draft and the inability to fully vet medical/character concerns. 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

2nd reported contact with Fulton.

To no ones surprise we have now had contact with 4 of the top 10 CB in this draft and the best pure slot CB

C.J. Henderson

Jeff Gladney

Kristan Fulton

Damon Annette

Amik Robertson 

Would be surprised if JRob hasn't also contacted Utah CB Jaylon Johnson who just simply just screams being a JRob type guy.

Mentioned it in another thread today that I would be stunned if one of our first two picks wasn't a CB, and in all honesty the only reason i'm not 100% locked in on a CB at #29 is you simply can't predict if there will be a surprise guy that falls into our laps due to the unique restrictive conditions that teams face in the lead up to this draft and the inability to fully vet medical/character concerns. 

Could Javon Kinlaw actually fall into the late 20's? I saw that PFF's mock draft out today had him going late first, which is the first I had seen him dropping that low, but I know there is some medical concern there. 

Just now, tgo said:

Could Javon Kinlaw actually fall into the late 20's? I saw that PFF's mock draft out today had him going late first, which is the first I had seen him dropping that low, but I know there is some medical concern there. 

Kinlaw screams like a guy that Baltimore would poach at 28 in front of us.  He has a knee issue.

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I think it's probably Fulton or Gladney, but what position or player would have to drop here?  Kinlaw or one of the OT, I'd guess.  Really outside chance of Chiasson.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Kinlaw screams like a guy that Baltimore would poach at 28 in front of us.  He has a knee issue.

I think it's probably Fulton or Gladney, but what position or player would have to drop here?  Kinlaw or one of the OT, I'd guess.  Really outside chance of Chiasson.

I bet JRob would jump in front for Kinlaw. Perfect 5 technique if he fell that far. 

And yeah, to pass on a corner it would have to be Kinlaw or Josh Jones falling I bet. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Teams are concerned about tendinitis in his knee, would still be a major surprise if he made it all the way to #29 though.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Teams are concerned about tendinitis in his knee, would still be a major surprise if he made it all the way to #29 though.

Yeah, I can't see him falling that far, but I bet Robinson would snatch him up if he got within range. 

Mean, nasty DL - perfect fit for 3-4 end. 

Edited by tgo

I saw Lynch mocked to us at 61 a couple of weeks ago. Could be a nice fit. Getting a KVB type vibe from this guy.

I wonder if they have any interest in Khalil Davis, the Nebraska twin that posted the fastest DL 40 time, which was around a 4.75? He’s pretty much a Jurrell Casey clone.