Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Titans Pre-Draft Visits/Meeting Tracker

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, rns90 said:

He plays RT, right?  Could be a day 3 option.

 

Sounds like he's a guard. Plus he's only 6'2 - would struggle to transition to tackle I would think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

 

2nd reported contact with Fulton.

 

To no ones surprise we have now had contact with 4 of the top 10 CB in this draft and the best pure slot CB

C.J. Henderson

Jeff Gladney

Kristan Fulton

Damon Annette

Amik Robertson 

 

Would be surprised if JRob hasn't also contacted Utah CB Jaylon Johnson who just simply just screams being a JRob type guy.

 

Mentioned it in another thread today that I would be stunned if one of our first two picks wasn't a CB, and in all honesty the only reason i'm not 100% locked in on a CB at #29 is you simply can't predict if there will be a surprise guy that falls into our laps due to the unique restrictive conditions that teams face in the lead up to this draft and the inability to fully vet medical/character concerns. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

2nd reported contact with Fulton.

 

To no ones surprise we have now had contact with 4 of the top 10 CB in this draft and the best pure slot CB

C.J. Henderson

Jeff Gladney

Kristan Fulton

Damon Annette

Amik Robertson 

 

Would be surprised if JRob hasn't also contacted Utah CB Jaylon Johnson who just simply just screams being a JRob type guy.

 

Mentioned it in another thread today that I would be stunned if one of our first two picks wasn't a CB, and in all honesty the only reason i'm not 100% locked in on a CB at #29 is you simply can't predict if there will be a surprise guy that falls into our laps due to the unique restrictive conditions that teams face in the lead up to this draft and the inability to fully vet medical/character concerns. 

 

 

 

 

 

Could Javon Kinlaw actually fall into the late 20's? I saw that PFF's mock draft out today had him going late first, which is the first I had seen him dropping that low, but I know there is some medical concern there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tgo said:

 

Could Javon Kinlaw actually fall into the late 20's? I saw that PFF's mock draft out today had him going late first, which is the first I had seen him dropping that low, but I know there is some medical concern there. 

Kinlaw screams like a guy that Baltimore would poach at 28 in front of us.  He has a knee issue.

 

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Mentioned it in another thread today that I would be stunned if one of our first two picks wasn't a CB, and in all honesty the only reason i'm not 100% locked in on a CB at #29 is you simply can't predict if there will be a surprise guy that falls into our laps due to the unique restrictive conditions that teams face in the lead up to this draft and the inability to fully vet medical/character concerns. 

I think it's probably Fulton or Gladney, but what position or player would have to drop here?  Kinlaw or one of the OT, I'd guess.  Really outside chance of Chiasson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Kinlaw screams like a guy that Baltimore would poach at 28 in front of us.  He has a knee issue.

 

I think it's probably Fulton or Gladney, but what position or player would have to drop here?  Kinlaw or one of the OT, I'd guess.  Really outside chance of Chiasson.

 

I bet JRob would jump in front for Kinlaw. Perfect 5 technique if he fell that far. 

 

And yeah, to pass on a corner it would have to be Kinlaw or Josh Jones falling I bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

Could Javon Kinlaw actually fall into the late 20's? I saw that PFF's mock draft out today had him going late first, which is the first I had seen him dropping that low, but I know there is some medical concern there. 

 

Teams are concerned about tendinitis in his knee, would still be a major surprise if he made it all the way to #29 though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Teams are concerned about tendinitis in his knee, would still be a major surprise if he made it all the way to #29 though.

 

Yeah, I can't see him falling that far, but I bet Robinson would snatch him up if he got within range. 

 

Mean, nasty DL - perfect fit for 3-4 end. 

Edited by tgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Lynch mocked to us at 61 a couple of weeks ago. Could be a nice fit. Getting a KVB type vibe from this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they have any interest in Khalil Davis, the Nebraska twin that posted the fastest DL 40 time, which was around a 4.75? He’s pretty much a Jurrell Casey clone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...