Patriots and Colts interested in Mariota

AussieTitanFan08

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hope it's the Patriots instead of the Colts. As much as I'd love to see Oman getting his shit pushed in twice a year, there's not much other happiness to be gleaned from it.

You actually think Matiota is good enough where we'd need to worry 2x a year?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota to the Colts would be an absolute gift. 

I hope the Colts sign him and give him a gtd starter position as QB.  

Good. Hopefully for big money...

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

You actually think Matiota is good enough where we'd need to worry 2x a year?

Set aside your recency bias against him for a second. If he were to turn it around do you really want the Colts benefiting from it?

I know some of you yokels think he's chopped liver so who cares, and if he is chopped liver then it won't matter. I'd prefer not to find out the hard way though, but that's just me.

57 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Depending what we do at other spots of need DPJ would be an amazing pick if we got him in the 3rd.

Super explosive athlete who never got used correctly because of inconsistent QB play, traditional run first scheme during most of his career. Urban Meyer of all people talked about the great potential he had and how he couldn't understand why UM couldn't figure out how to use him better. Would love for the Titans to get a jackknife type athlete like him or the navy kid who'll probably go a little later because of playing QB in college

Edited by No1TitansFan

31 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I do think we need another explosive WR and this seems like a good draft to pick one.  We don't have a 4th and 6th and I suspect JR will trade down at least once in this draft.

We do have a 6th round pick, we traded our 4th away for Tannehill, our 7th away for Reggie Gilbert and received the Browns 7th round pick for Taywan Taylor.

35 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

We do have a 6th round pick, we traded our 4th away for Tannehill, our 7th away for Reggie Gilbert and received the Browns 7th round pick for Taywan Taylor.

We gave up our 6th for Gilbert, and keep our 7th.

In addition to their seven draft choices, the Packers acquired a conditional sixth-round pick in an August trade with Tennessee for outside linebacker Reggie Gilbert and a conditional seventh for sending running back Ty Montgomery to Baltimore in 2018.

https://www.packers.com/news/the-packers-hold-10-selections-in-2020-nfl-draft

8 minutes ago, rns90 said:

We gave up our 6th for Gilbert, and keep our 7th.

In addition to their seven draft choices, the Packers acquired a conditional sixth-round pick in an August trade with Tennessee for outside linebacker Reggie Gilbert and a conditional seventh for sending running back Ty Montgomery to Baltimore in 2018.

https://www.packers.com/news/the-packers-hold-10-selections-in-2020-nfl-draft

Interesting at the time of the trade everyone reported it as a conditional 7th, everyone just assumed the conditions would revolve around whether the Packers would get a 7th round pick or nothing, not a 6th round pick instead of a 7th round pick.

That now looks like an awful trade by JRob.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08