Interesting Wyatt Titans mailbag

IrishTitansFan

https://www.titansonline.com/news/from-the-nfl-combine-this-tuesday-s-titans-mailbag

I always like to try and read in between the lines of what Wyatt says, and I found this one interesting. First, it seems like he confirmed Henry will be back.

2nd, look at his reponse to the Brady question. Am I overthinking or is he confirming the Titans have a real interest in Brady? "It's now up to others to get to the bottom of it, and right now national reporters Jeff Darlington and Adam Schefter are serving as the biggest voices on this story."

Those are the 2 guys who have been saying the Titans are favourites for Brady.

Also, LOL at him crushing the Mariota fan at the end

15 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So maybe we have a conspiracy theory brewing.  

1.  Vrabel and Brady are real, and I mean real real close

2.  Brady has had enough of BB and his hate for the man  has reached a limit.

3.  Brady purposely blows the game against the Titans including the gift TD at the end to Ryan.

4.  The plan all along was to sign with the Titans (and be back with his lover).

5.  Also, Henry has become a potential 3rd partner in the arrangement....   he is going to get paid.

6.  The ultimate goal is to win a SB together and visit Buttigieg in the white house (that one is probably not going to happen).

Grow up.

4 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

https://www.titansonline.com/news/from-the-nfl-combine-this-tuesday-s-titans-mailbag

I always like to try and read in between the lines of what Wyatt says, and I found this one interesting. First, it seems like he confirmed Henry will be back.

2nd, look at his reponse to the Brady question. Am I overthinking or is he confirming the Titans have a real interest in Brady? "It's now up to others to get to the bottom of it, and right now national reporters Jeff Darlington and Adam Schefter are serving as the biggest voices on this story."

Those are the 2 guys who have been saying the Titans are favourites for Brady.

Also, LOL at him crushing the Mariota fan at the end

He finally broke like some of us did months ago ... the "woe is me" when it comes to Mariota is so ridiculous ... 

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

He finally broke like some of us did months ago ... the "woe is me" when it comes to Mariota is so ridiculous ... 

Mariota is treated like a child by some. He's a 25 year old man who just made 20 million for basically doing nothing all year. He's fine

If I'm Tannehill, I'd honestly be a little offended at how they're talking about him vs Henry. I trust JRob to do the right thing, but saying you're going to do everything you can to keep an RB vs "we'll see" about the QB is not something that would sit well if your Tannehill. 

9 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

If I'm Tannehill, I'd honestly be a little offended at how they're talking about him vs Henry. I trust JRob to do the right thing, but saying you're going to do everything you can to keep an RB vs "we'll see" about the QB is not something that would sit well if your Tannehill. 

I got the impression that JRob hasn't even had significant discussions with Tannehill's new representatives CAA yet.

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Tannehill and Henry have the same agent.  It sounds like Henry is determined to remain a Titan in the leadership role he has developed.  If Tanny is vacillating about remaining with the Titans then the message to the agent is that the ball is in Tanny's lap for the contract offered.  

With Henry signed then Tanney and Conklin could be tags in some way to either keep or trade.  It will be an interesting two weeks.

pro

20 minutes ago, ctm said:

The question was about Brady and Wyatt said he wasn't going to talk about a player under contract with another team, which as he said, he's said numerous times before.

Nothing new here.

Yes. But him pointing towards Schefter and Darlington who are the two people leading the Brady to the TItans rumours is interesting

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

It makes sense if Robinson knows he'll tag Tannehill and might have to compete on the market for Henry 

We don’t need Wyatt to tell us anything.  Vrabel already did.  I guess no one was paying attention.  After their verbal agreement of Brady becoming a Titan, Vrabel let him know emphatically that he wants a bigger trophy.  Only thing left to do is let the fans know that Tannehill left on his own volition.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001103097/article/retaining-derrick-henry-a-top-priority-for-titans

Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, good news on the Henry front, we need to get a few of these guys under contract, it would be pretty good damn disheartening if they let this offense fall apart after the way they played down the stretch.  We've been waiting a long time for this team to field a group of guys that can be truly competitive.

In some ways Henry knows he's king here and our whole offense is built around him. It might be pretty appealing to sign here. I don't think anywhere else is really looking to build their whole offense around him like we have.

Tannehill might be able to get the same or more money from somewhere else and get to pass the ball more. Seems appealing IMO.

Archived