You have to win the EC to get elected.

Number9

23 minutes ago, abenjami said:

This election should have been a cake walk for the Dems. All they had to do was unite behind a likeable white male.

Instead they gave us a shit show of incompetence.

Fuck that. I don't want to play the odds and settle for a field goal politically. This is our future. I want to win by a touchdown or die trying. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL. Actually, YOU are the liar here and obviously don't know how to read a jobs report or filter the source of your misunderstanding. You're parroting an analysis from Gina Heeb on Business Insider a

I’m not sure why you bother, Rogue. I’m sure you’ve noticed since we’ve all stopped responding to the tards how they’re frothing at the mouth. It’s pretty hilarious to watch actually. 

So many words, multi-syllable and not written in crayon.  Nope, the trumptards will never read it.  If they try, they won't have the capacity to understand.  They'll just scream fake news and then cop

1 minute ago, patsplat said:

I feel a Bernie presidency would get MCA done and not much else. 

I don't see the Dems taking the Senate. MCA would take a huge legislative push that Dems don't have.  I think folks will vote Bernie and then Rep. in the state races. 

@abenjamipandemic illness created socialized healthcare

The lesson that health authorities took away from the catastrophe was that it was no longer reasonable to blame an individual for catching an infectious disease, nor to treat him or her in isolation. The 1920s saw many governments embracing the concept of socialized medicine—healthcare for all, delivered free at the point of delivery.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-1918-flu-pandemic-revolutionized-public-health-180965025/

Still, look on the bright side.  After another two weeks of this market you might be able to get back in the game!

31 minutes ago, abenjami said:

No but lots of people in the swing States are and those are the votes the Dems need this election. 

29 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So now independents are the racists? Why didn't Kamala and Corey last longer then if the left isn't racist?

Obama won the presidency in 2008 and 2012. 

14 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The so-named black people have been in America since day 1.  The dems elected Barak Obama.  That should have shown everybody that the only barrier to an individual is themselves.  I remember when he started running.  I thought he's a sharpe guy, but why does his name have to be Obama.  Osoma bin Laden was the most hated man in America and here this sharp dude has a name like Obama.

People still accepted him.  Then they said his middle name was Hussein Obama.  WTF!  Man this guy can't get a break.  Guy keeps going.  Rev. Wright appeared and CNN ran tape of him for an entire weekend.  Well, that's that.  I didn't get to see it, but they said he gave the best talk ever about race relations.  The color of their skin didn't stop Kamala or Corey.  They didn't have enough game.  Period.

Then in the racial atmosphere created by the current president...  It really doesn't need explaining.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

The lesson that health authorities took away from the catastrophe was that it was no longer reasonable to blame an individual for catching an infectious disease, nor to treat him or her in isolation. The 1920s saw many governments embracing the concept of socialized medicine—healthcare for all, delivered free at the point of delivery.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-1918-flu-pandemic-revolutionized-public-health-180965025/

Still, look on the bright side.  After another two weeks of this market you might be able to get back in the game!

We don't have to have MCA for Corono.  Polio vaccines are given or used to be given to everybody for free.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So now independents are the racists? Why didn't Kamala and Corey last longer then if the left isn't racist?

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Obviously not everyone in the swing states is racist.  Obama overcame his skin color largely in part because he was very likable compared to McCain and Palin (female).

If you run a white male, those who are racist or sexist won't be discriminating against your candidate for those reasons.  It's very simple. 

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

We already have free healthcare for people without insurance.  They just go to the ER and are taken care of.

6 hours ago, abenjami said:

We already have free healthcare for people without insurance.  They just go to the ER and are taken care of.

Are you trying to make a financial argument for single payer healthcare?  Or is it just happening accidentally?

7 hours ago, Number9 said:

We don't have to have MCA for Corono.  Polio vaccines are given or used to be given to everybody for free.

... and now vaccines are vilified as a violation of individual choice and autonomy.

There's a reason the federal government has all those departments in addition to the military.  We're gonna keep getting reminded of that fact over time.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Right. How would that be possible if the country was as racist as those you support and listen to say it is?????? 

You've just used the same argument Fox and the right have used when saying racism isnt why Trump waa voted in.

Yet why yall keep holding onto that argument?

And it's the right that gets called dumb....

Obama wins two elections....4 years later from the left "THIS COUNTRY IS SO FUCKING RACIST IT'S SICKENING. ELECTING TRUMP WAS A WHITE LASH" "THE RACIAL DIVIDE IS WORSE THAN EVER. EVEN WORSE THAN IT WAS DURING THE TIMES OF SLAVERY!!!"

4 years later..from the left "we needed a white male that the party rallied behind. No we're not racist, Obama won twice".

Lmao

Yall?  First, it’s y’all.  Two, find any post I made that says Trump won because of racists.  Go ahead.  

26 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok, ILF. Yall English teachers all of a sudden? Reread what I said first, try that. Obviously your interest in my use of yall made you unaware of what I actually said. 

Pay attention.  The post had a question.  Try answering that.