What is it with the Cheesecake Factory

pat

And in case these new Chiefs/Ravens/Bills/Dolphins fans need a history lesson:

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/9/20/3359698/how-vince-young-allegedly-spent-5000-a-week-at-the-cheesecake-factory
According to Clay Travis, Vince Young spent $5,000 a week at the Cheesecake Factory. This report came from the 2006 season, when the rookie Young would take "seven to eight" his teammates to the popular chain restaurant to eat.

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yes, poor Mayfield. Speaking of cheese?...

How did he only get a blowjob from that. All the we need a alpha male qb like him shit is out the window in my eyes if that chick dosn't have a chance of having your baby.

8 hours ago, patsplat said:

And in case these new Chiefs/Ravens/Bills/Dolphins fans need a history lesson:

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/9/20/3359698/how-vince-young-allegedly-spent-5000-a-week-at-the-cheesecake-factory
According to Clay Travis, Vince Young spent $5,000 a week at the Cheesecake Factory. This report came from the 2006 season, when the rookie Young would take "seven to eight" his teammates to the popular chain restaurant to eat.

Why on earth would anyone go to the cheese cake factory every week... I understand he is legally retarded but that is impressive even for someone that stupid.

11 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

Women are strange creatures. This girls bragging rights to other women are that I sucked his dick. Makes her somehow important I suppose, like banging a rock star. Yeah babe, you're one of a hundred, but it was special with you.

Yep... She’ll be famous in her hometown for sucking cock. Way to go! ?