NFL Combine Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

With the run to the AFCCG and all the focus surrounding the Titans big 4 free agents the Combine which kicks off in a couple of days has kind of just crept up rather quickly.

Will also the first time JRob has spoken publicly since the night before the AFCCG, no doubt he will be bombarded with questions about the status of negotiations with Henry/Tannehill/Conklin/Ryan and i'm sure someone will try to get him to comment on the Brady speculation.

In terms of the on field workouts at the combine at the end of next week its hard to focus in specifically on one position group until FA plays out.

Will be keeping an eye on the CB/OT/RB/Edge workouts as this is probably where the Titans first 3 picks will end up in April.

Some names that I will be interested to see how they perform

TCU CB Jeff Gladney

Auburn CB Noah Igbinoghene

Mississippi St CB Cameron Dantzler

Houston OT Josh Jones

USC OT Austin Jackson

Georgia OT Isiah Wilson

TCU OT Lucas Niang

UConn OT Matthew Peart

Georgia RB D'Andre Swift

LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Memphis RB Antonio Gibson

Alabama Edge Terrell Lewis

Penn St Edge Yetur Gross-Matos

Iowa Edge A.J. Epenesa

LSU Edge K'Lavon Chaisson

Wisconsin Edge Zack Baun

Boise St Edge Curtis Weaver

Michigan Edge Joshua Uche

Utah Edge Bradlee Anae

Notre Dame Edge Julian Okwara

With good combine performances I could see guys like Gladney/Jones/Chaisson/Gross Matos push themselves out of the picture at pick #29 for the Titans.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sees Cephus just ran a 4.73  

Posted Images

Some really good measurements coming out of the TE group this morning if you are looking for guys who have the size to block in-line.

If you patrol twitter make sure you give Charles Robinson a follow. He will have almost all the important measurements and testing each day covered.

I'm interested to see how Navy's Malcolm Perry times out and works out. He's small, but electric. Played QB at Navy but is coming in as a slot receiver, could be a jack knife type of player and do all kinds of things; local kid from Clarksville/Fort Campbell (kind of ironic he ended up at the Naval Academy).

Edited by No1TitansFan